Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Garden Valley View Post
    I believe that is the most brief reply I have ever seen you post. Thus far you have merely latched on to a bone that was thrown your way. I would still like to see photos of your '03A1 and '03A4. Are we hoping for too much?
    Don't hold your breath.........

Springfield..jpg
    The markings on early '03A4 rifles were partially obscured by the scope mount base, but they were shortly relocated to clear the scope mount, and they were still marked '03A3.
    This is incorrect. All production A4's were made with the nomenclature (MODEL 03-A3) moved to the side to clear the scope base. At least one A4 prototype was assembled on an 03-A1. Note it used side mount for scope and took full advantage of the Weaver's eye relief.
    Regards,
    Jim

Wow, you guys can really hijack a post. To the original post, ma'am, thank you for your son's service and thank you for being a marine mom.
    bombdog, out!
    I believe that is the most brief reply I have ever seen you post. Thus far you have merely latched on to a bone that was thrown your way. I would still like to see photos of your '03A1 and '03A4. Are we hoping for too much?
    "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends." Jesus Christ !!! JN15:13

4. Default

I bet it scared Mom off...