Default Put My Type 38 up for Grabs

I've been going back and forth on this but I did it today. My Type 38 is listed on GunBr___r. I have no reason to hang on to it and my son has enough of my collection already. It was a unique rifle when I bought it some years back and I thought it would be fun to shoot in some sort of military shoot. I haven't fired a shot in it and it's time that someone else enjoy it. If anyone wants to take a peek its listing #389618493. I had thoughts of doing a sporter out of it but I don't have use for one of those either and it would be a shame to distroy a piece of history.

might of been better to list it on the sell/trade forum here first.
    AIM TRUE, YOU MIGHT HIT THE TARGET:

To tell you the truth now Mike, I hope I don't get a bid. It ends today and it's not going back on. I would never get another type 38 for what I got this one for nor would it be as interesting. I thought I needed to turn some cash but no sir,,,, someone should slap me (not to hard, I might not recover)

-SLAP-

Actually, I'm just bummed that I can't afford to bid... cause I'd love to have a type 38!
    Last edited by psteinmayer; 01-28-2014 at 10:37.

They're not nearly as much fun as Krags Paul! A real pain to get cast to shoot good out of them too!
    "I have sworn upon the Altar of God, eternity hostility upon all forms of tyranny over the minds of man." - Thomas Jefferson

Silver Shooter, after all this time, if you still have this rifle and may want to part with it, I will give it a good home. To replace the Hiroshima variant I stupidly sold some years ago.

San Clemente, Ca Within earshot of the sound of freedom from Camp Pendleton

Quote Originally Posted by Sliver Shooter View Post
    I've been going back and forth on this but I did it today. My Type 38 is listed on GunBr___r. I have no reason to hang on to it and my son has enough of my collection already. It was a unique rifle when I bought it some years back and I thought it would be fun to shoot in some sort of military shoot. I haven't fired a shot in it and it's time that someone else enjoy it. If anyone wants to take a peek its listing #389618493. I had thoughts of doing a sporter out of it but I don't have use for one of those either and it would be a shame to distroy a piece of history.
    Sporterizing. How to turn a $500 collector piece into a $100 "custom rifle".
    Dean (the other one)
    OFC-Orange Co. Ca Chapter