Default Mystery Mauser BCD 4 #2

Gents,
    this Mauser belongs to my uncle and has kinda stumped me! he acquired this gun in a gunstore in 1964 for $29.95 ( still has receipt) it is a BCD 4 and has a serial number of 1016 the gun appears all matching except a few of the parts have the stamped factory parts but a few of them have a matching electro pencil 4 digit serial on them as well? the Magazine housing/trigger guard is a BYF 44. from what I have been able to find out is all the Russian and former Eastern block captured weapons weren't available till after 1989? this gun is also obviously not a Vietnam bringback based on the timeframe he acquired it. (besides all the VN Bringback mausers I have seen are ragged out horribly from the conditions they were stored.) another interesting thing about this gun is inside the barrel channel it is marked as being made in 44 as it should and the serial number is stamped 1015! then it has a correction written in pencil as 1016 in typical German style handwriting numbers! very interesting to me! does anyone know where in the late 50's or early 60's that guns would have been imported that used electro pencil to number matching parts? no import mark obviously and it is still in original oil finish stock and bluing... please see the pics and give me any info on this gun. its a beautiful shooter and would like to find out where maybe it came from?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default

It is a JP Sauer finished BCD rifle with acid numbered parts is my 2 cents. I had a Sauer finished k98. Look at the e37 on the receiver above the bcd. That tells you that it is Sauer finished. The barrel also has JP Sauer marks on it.

Is the Acid numbered Parts done by the Germans During the War? Also the bolt and all the Parts are Matching # to the rifle. the only mismatched part is the Trigger housing which is BYF

4. Default

Its an oddity so I am not 100% sure. However, I had a gustloff trainer that was late war and it had acid etched letters just like that. Please shoot me a pic of the floorplate. I pm'd you my email address. Gustloffs had lots of subcontracted parts so its di fficult to say even with the oberndorf tg.