Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Stevens 416 US marked training rifle.

I have one for sale, had it for many years. What are current prices/value on these? Original, sights also, but has been thru a rebuild and barrel/reciever has been parked. Other parts original blue. Very good+ condition. Bore excellent, as you would expect. Thanks for any info.
    Last edited by dave; 01-04-2014 at 05:38.

when you decide on a price. I'm interested in the rifle. PM or e-mail me with pics.

More detail; TG and swivels also parked. Stock AAD stamped, P on grip. U.S.PROPERTY and flaming bomb on reciever with serial 202575. Front sight not original but a Lyman 17. Original Stevens rear peep, blued. Mag, butt plate, bolt, swivelbar, blued. Case colored scope blocks on rec. & barrel.
    Doing a gun show in two weeks. I can not post pictures, in fact can not even up-load camera to my computer. Rifle is about 90-95% condition.

Well, as to real price, it is worth what you and a buyer are willing to settle on. Where is Durand Mi? I'm in north west Ohio. Which show are you going to in two week?
    I might be able to get up to it if not that far from the Oh. Mi border. Let me know.

I live about in the middle. On a map you can follow I-69 up between Lansing and Flint, small town called Durand. Live about 8 mi. west in the country. (Durand is actually closer to Flint). It would be about 1 hr, 15 min. from intersection of I-94 and I-69. Gun show is further north (another 45 min.) on 69 at Davison, home of Williams Gun Sight. They always have a large selection of used guns and some mil-surp at Williams too.
    I understand what you are saying on price and also why you do not want to make an offer, but I have been thinking around 500. Thats what I will put on it at gun show anyway and see what happens.
    Last edited by dave; 01-05-2014 at 10:22.

Dave, you are required to do several things here when you want to sell something;

1) Put it on the WTS/WTB Shoppers page

2) put a price on it..................... this stops all the hassles of Best offers arguments that used to happen............. This was why the Swede (Mrs. Gloria) made this one of her "hard & fast" rules..............

You are not a newbie................ & are aware of the rules kid..
    be safe, enjoy life, journey well
    da gimp
    OFC, Mo. Chapter

I started out asking for a price estimate only, is that against the rules? And atlas sort of swung things in another direction, was I supposed to ignore him? There is a PM option on this forum he could have used (me too I suppose) so speak to him also! As my brother always used to yell after we fought "he started it". hehehe. I really do not want to sell by mail anyway, as its just too much hassle (as ATF intended). Of the guns I had at the show this one drew the most attention. PS: I am not a kid, probably older then you!
    Last edited by dave; 01-20-2014 at 01:46.

$300-$400 would be my guess for a retail price.

Thanks for the estimate, without the lecture!
    Last edited by dave; 02-05-2014 at 01:39.

10. Default

your skin is too thin.

10 foot pole comes to mind.

cheese