Default walther model KKM single shot competition 22 cal #GR1211

stolen night of 21/22 Dec 2013 from locked auto in secure area of house, was ready to practice in am and also stolen one full case of Ely Plus target ammo. entered into NCIS, serial number seems strange but this was a family heirloom thing and ser# is what it is?

update:
    the rocket scientist that stole my property stole a cell phone also, and they used it, made over 75 calls, and i was able to download the entire list of numbers called, when he/she/it called.
    gave that to the police, in fact realistically the case is solved but i keep getting a different deputy call me and what me to tell them again what was stolen, when was it stolen, do i have any ideas what a bunch of keystone cops,
    i had activated another phone and still kept the number, one of the calls made while it was active called me!, my wife picked up and played along with the guy, telling him tht the house was full of people and she was nto sure who actually called, but she got names of the people across the street who are the ones using the stolen cell phone
    i handed all that information to the sheriff and still nothing done,. probably lucky i even got a phone call

Quote Originally Posted by pelago View Post
    update:
    the rocket scientist that stole my property stole a cell phone also, and they used it, made over 75 calls, and i was able to download the entire list of numbers called, when he/she/it called.
    gave that to the police, in fact realistically the case is solved but i keep getting a different deputy call me and what me to tell them again what was stolen, when was it stolen, do i have any ideas what a bunch of keystone cops,
    i had activated another phone and still kept the number, one of the calls made while it was active called me!, my wife picked up and played along with the guy, telling him tht the house was full of people and she was nto sure who actually called, but she got names of the people across the street who are the ones using the stolen cell phone
    i handed all that information to the sheriff and still nothing done,. probably lucky i even got a phone call
    If this is a potential "3rd Strike" issue the cops may be taking extra time to get their ducks in a row in an effort to make a felony charge stick.

Your story reminds me of when my brother was a dental officer at Fort Polk in the 60's. Their house was burglarized and my brother actually saw stolen goods (his wife's jewelry) show up on patients at the dental clinic. Despite info, nothing was done... Louisiana mafia, sheriff in cahoots.

Quote Originally Posted by kcw View Post
    If this is a potential "3rd Strike" issue the cops may be taking extra time to get their ducks in a row in an effort to make a felony charge stick.
    the number one suspect in this, conned his grandmother into bailing him out of jail in the next county. He gave a song and dance about 'going straight' got out of lockup Sun Morning, and that night he started going into back yards and storage sheds and back yard shops and anything else he could steal