Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by madsenshooter View Post
    It spritzes em in there with one finger.
    You all are going to keep harassing me on this, eh? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RickM View Post
    Im in arizona but if you want to drive out im sure dragonfly and i would go shooting lol
    Hmmmm Thinking of heading to Vegas in February... Should I tell my wife we're planning a side trip???

3. Default

Sounds good ... do it around washingtons birthday match and we will put together a krag team

Now that said.... can someone tell me where to get one of those cool reloaders

4. Default

I leave the 5 cartridges lined up on the mat. Open the gate. Tilt rifle to the left with muzzle slightly elevated. Scoop up the cartridges and pour them in. The magazine sorts out the rims. I use 173 gr GI Match bullets that feed reliably in my rifles.

I dropped a cartridge in the last match. No matter, I just fired the 4 that were loaded and grabbed a single when I was done. I had plenty of time.

In a Grand Army of the Frontier SASS match, one Krag shooter using a belt with double loops would pull the 5 rounds between his fingers. It worked very slick. That was standing of course.

Quote Originally Posted by RickM View Post
    Now that said.... can someone tell me where to get one of those cool reloaders
    Madsenshooter was going to get some made from an injection molding company he knew... Maybe we should start leaning on him????

Best get out your tin snips, and the bandaids.
    "I have sworn upon the Altar of God, eternity hostility upon all forms of tyranny over the minds of man." - Thomas Jefferson

Shooter5 Guest

These guys might set a standard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK8fSVuxVaU

8. Default

Who's got a 3D printer?!?!?

I bet all our liberal/leftist friends are amazed that with all those terrorists/criminals tossing all those rounds down-range, NO ONE was massacred! "That video clip musta' been STAGED!" --Jim

One thing struck me immediately - which I've never seen mentioned before - is that they apparently never let go of the bolt, and pull the trigger with another finger. The Krag shooter sure is smooth with that charger - of course the rimless round takes a bit of the uncertainty out of the drop-in process - but VERY impressive, nonetheless.