Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default push button safety

I have been needing a late inland push button safety for a few years and just started looking again. There seems to be a plethora of them sold on ebay from the same sellers. Me thinks they are re pops but I can't tell. Anyone else seen them and can comment.
    Last edited by mto7464; 12-13-2013 at 01:08.

2. Default

Most are repos with nice new finish and clean machine marks, original should look more worn and both finish and machineing will be lesser quality than a repo. Basicly you have to looks at a lot of originals to get a feel. Or buy form a known good guy.
    Last edited by bruce381; 12-13-2013 at 06:13.

3. Default

I would visit over on the CMP Forum, if you are not a member sign up over there and seek one there. Most crap in Ebay anymore is fake..

Find Eddie Yuja in Texas. He will likely have one and a Inland should be a easy one to find..Goodluck
    Last edited by carbineone1964; 12-17-2013 at 03:06.

try Bill Ricca

In another 10 -20 years no one will really be able to tell the difference.
    - Change it back -

6. Default

Eddie Yuga has quit. I spoke with him at the San Antonio show last week end he got a couple of parts from me to finish up a couple of personal shooters. I don't think he has anything left.

Eddie has retired from the parts business and we are the losers for it. A fine gentleman who always did his best for the customer. Wants to spend more time with his grand kids and he will be missed. I don't know who he sold his parts supply he had left to. But as the guys have said if they have more then one then the odds are it's a repo. Oh and stay away from the left coast big time rip off artist. I would try as Jimb said Bill Ricca.

You might also try Nick Dailey. At least he will tell you if what he has is real or repro.

mto7464
    I have a USGI Inland trigger houseing with the push button safety, All parts are there except the sear and sear spring of which I removed and used on a project
    many years ago. The houseing had cosmoline on it when I unwrapped it from the protective cloth. I am not sure now of Mfg date but think it may have been
    1943. I would consider selling the entire houseing but not just the push button safety by its self. If interested in this please P.M. me here on the forum.

Good Shooting

Lindy
    Last edited by Varmintpopper; 03-31-2014 at 12:35.

"Do You light up the room when You enter, or when You Leave" When I leave, but the gasoline and matches help! (Just kidding!)