1. Default Olin selling "Military Grade" 00 buck AMMO at Walmart

Comes in plain brown box with military style markings Shells are OD plastic with blackened brass case. Box is marked MILITARY GRADE comes in 5 rnd and 25 rnd boxes
    Last edited by Johnny in Texas; 11-05-2013 at 06:42.

I'll have to look for that at my local Wally World next trip.

Pacific North west & Lake Havasu City, AZ.

What kind of prices were they asking?

The "Military Grade" Winchester 12 gauge 00 Buck has averaged a little less than $1 a round for the last few years. It has also been reported that the “Military Grade” is only a different color of Winchester Super-X 00 Buckshot. Apparently a fiber or cardboard wad is used rather than a plastic wad.

5. Default

I bought a 5 rnd. box and a 25 rnd. box just to have them I have lots of 00 Buck to shoot first.

Here's a question about GI, XM 162 buckshot that I've had for some time. Years ago I was given a quantity of Federal made XM 162 in the ten round box, packed in the sealed, foil backed, paper pouchs. Out of curiosity I took one round apart and found numerous, ragged, "chunks" of lead packed in with the 00 balls. Looked like some kind of filler material, but does it have a practical military function, ie, quick spread function? Is such material per spec in XM 162 loadings?

7. Default

I have an open box of XM162 I am going to open a shell up to see what is in there also.