1. Default SRS check please on RIA 234181

1903 rock island made in 1913. original condition. looks like an NRA rifle but not sure.

2. Default SRS for RI 234181

That serial number is not listed.

A large number of the very late 1913 RIAs were NRA Sales rifles, but not all of them were marked. Virtually none (or, at least very few) of the pre-WWI NRA Sales rifles are listed on SRS.
    "We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
    --C.S. Lewis

4. Default

thanks! just thought I would check. nice prewar rifle without the NRA markings.will do some group pics of my pre WWI rifles soon and post here.

Glad you gave us advanced warning ... I'll make sure my drool shield is in place. Pre-WWI M1903s are my favorites.
    "We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
    --C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by tbone69 View Post
    1903 rock island made in 1913. original condition. looks like an NRA rifle but not sure.
    Your rifle is listed in my sales rifle data base based on a reliable report I received this past May. I can confirm that your rifle is a sales rifle with exceptionally high probability.

Hope this helps.

J.B.