Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    " when we got the word about the other sight {sic}"
    What"s that supposed to mean?

Quote Originally Posted by jgaynor View Post
    What"s that supposed to mean?
    Long story and it happened years ago. Please, let's let it die? After all it's just the internet.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

+1
    Enfield, everything else is just a rifle. Unless it's a Garand.

Long pig, it's what's for Dinner!

Been away last year pretty sick in hospital fightin big C like gimp and not much time for here. Belonged to old board and guest board and this new one.

What crok of sh**. Problem with other sight was just bout courtesy following rules in somebodys house. I wasnt banned there cause I read guest rules for no posts bout ragheads, obamination, black porch sitters like me and lotsa other bs you see on stormfront sight. Some clowns didnt like house rules and pissed on floor instead of outside in woods and cried they got booted. Its run by vetrans just friendly folks discussing nothing but old guns and I like milsurps collectors radio and televsion thing to meet expert colectors.

Not much good gun talk here but still fun to read rantin bout bs nutty wacko stuff with wannabees and some posers pounding there chests with pics of there medals and uniforms and mr Kepler the smartest guy in the world.

Gave 200 bucks in 10 grand milsurps raised to help Culvers. Got 2 thanks mails from milsurps. Sent 100 bucks here last year an heard nothing from anybody. Cheked old Culver donate list and couldnt find lots folks postin bs here with hards on sending anything at all. Think bout it. Judge people by there actions not there fancy talk.

In 80s and still young. Grandkids taught me computer stuff and sometimes help me but sorry for my typing. Theyre not here right now. Fought two wars just a grunt. Took bullet in hip and mortar chunks in the a** and a chest full of medals to but I dont come here like some looking for pats on back and sound important. Keep it to myself and family.

Ill get grandkids to stop posting lnks I wanted to help people. Theres lot of links posted there to show guns stuff on jouster so thought this place would to. Gues not and some folks need to feel most important here.

Another big operation to deal with so hope I make it back but I think a lot here woild not want me to.