Sage, California....where the pavement ends and The West begins

Default Who wants to build a Soviet AKM rifle?

RGuns has 1969 Izhevsk parts kits. These are beautiful, mint unissued refurbed Soviet AKM rifles that were cut up into parts kits. Price is $650 + shipping. I don't know how many they have left, but when these are gone no one else has any, and it is doubtful that any more will be imported.

APEX has virgin Romanian military AKM barrels for $180 + shipping. These are going fast due to the recent import of a number of Polish early fixed stock AKM kits. Again, when these are gone there will be no more.

Cameron "The Dark Knight" Childers at childersguns.com offers fully heat-treated and hardened Polish made 80% AKM stamped receiver shells. I hear he plans to be offering finished ones in about a month or so. These are real European AKM receivers made in a former Warsaw Pact facility in Radom, Poland. The selector markings are Polish, not Russian Cyrillic, but otherwise these are the only Euro Comblock/former Comblock AKM receivers available.

If you have ever wanted an affordable Russian AK-47 - not a U.S. made rifle (U.S. made receiver and barrel) with some Russian parts on it - this is your chance.
    Last edited by Marcus; 09-08-2013 at 01:29.

Thanks. I need to look into that. I need an akm for my Ural motorcycle sidecar. However, finking the pintle is the hard part......chris3