1. Default WOW! Bring Back Bushmaster from the Panama canal zone YA JUST GOTTA SEE!!!

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=360827502

If you believe this story. Then I just gotta tell you my name is Jack Bay and my family owns the Bay Bridge and we would like to offer you the sole ownership of the bridge for only $500.00. Of course it has to be cash!

Actually kind of an interesting "conversion" but, if that's a Bushmaster, I'm Leotyne Price and I'll be singing soprano at the Metropolitan Opera!
    "We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
    --C.S. Lewis

Dang, I kind of like it! You have to give whoever did that some credit for creativity if nothing else. The modified butt plate, the front band and 1917 front sight....one bad @ssed looking brush gun.

I will take the bridge and two tickets to the Opera just for giggles though.

Kurt
    As the late Turner Kirkland was fond of saying, "If you want good oats, you have to pay the price. If you'll take oats that have already been through the horse, those come cheaper."

That is a really interesting little sporter! I'm with Rick and Kurt on that one. Much more creative than the usual. I'd actually probably be willing to pay a couple of hundred bucks for it just because its so unique. I see it has a $695.00 reserve, I suspect he won't be getting that.
    Last edited by Art; 08-18-2013 at 08:45.

Bubba really has gotten creative.

I wonder, if before Bubba got hold of it, if the rifle was original. A one-bolt stock.
    "We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
    --C.S. Lewis

just got that on my new boots...thats a deap pile of...
    if it aint broke...fix it till it finally is.

8. Default

thanks, I needed a good laugh today!

Y'all ought to take a look at the new Gibb's "pig buster" they offered to let us have at a "special dealer price" today. UGH!!!!