Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Camp Perry...

Hell, this fat ole body barely makes it down for the prone anymore with my bad hip and back, but I ain't letting that stop me this year. I'm going to need a cane and a chair to help me get back up from prone. I'll probably need to take the tram to the targets too this year. I hope next year to be in much better physical shape!

Isn't there some provisions in the rules for shooters with mobility issues? if so... then you may be able to shoot anyway Gnoahhh.

2. Default

I will be there hope to meet some of you this year.

While I've never done it, I have wanted to shoot my 03A3 in competition there. My Krag has a cut down barrel. Is a "carbine " allowed per the rules? I would really like to meet and shoot with you guys next year.

The Springfield match is shot at the same time as the Vintage match. We won't pick on the Krag's younger brother! Your Krag wouldn't be Vintage match legal, but there's plenty of them out there!
    "I have sworn upon the Altar of God, eternity hostility upon all forms of tyranny over the minds of man." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by madsenshooter View Post
    The Springfield match is shot at the same time as the Vintage match. We won't pick on the Krag's younger brother! Your Krag wouldn't be Vintage match legal, but there's plenty of them out there!
    Well I guess it's time to start looking for a companion to the carbine!

Who's shooting when? I'll be out there for the Springfield Match and the Vintage Rifle Match on Friday.
    "A man with a tractor and a chain saw has no excuses, nor does he need any"
    Me. "Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" Emerson "Consistency is the darling of those that stack wood or cast bullets" Me.

Paul and I will be there Fri AM for the Vintage match, then Sat AM for the Garand match. I'm going to try hard not to leave my rapid fire rounds back in the car this year! Never a kid around when you need them, you know someone that could've trotted the 1600yds to and fro to fetch them for me.
    "I have sworn upon the Altar of God, eternity hostility upon all forms of tyranny over the minds of man." - Thomas Jefferson

8. Default

I'll be there Friday shooting a P.M. relay with a Krag, and Sat P.M. relay with the M1. Hope to see some of you guys there. If not, Best of Luck to everybody.

Look for Bob and me.... Just see my pic at the start of this thread and look for that guy, LOL!

Good luck to all of you guys heading to Camp Perry this weekend. Be sure to give us a full report!