Default Holy Cow!....Now what?

Hi all!

Ever since I've heard of him, I've wanted a Les Tam sling. Holy cow! it's the best looking sling I've ever seen!

Mr Tam is in his 70's now and told me he doesn't make them as fast as he used to. He first tried to steer me to Ron Brown, who uses the same leather and I suppose similar methods, and told me I would get the sling a lot faster, but I stuck with Mr Tam. My sling took 15 months to arrive after ordering.

Now I'm torn. It looks too pretty to use, kind of like the #1-8 Randall knife sitting behind the glass in my gun cabinet....

I may have to order another one from Mr. Tam!....or maybe contact Ron Brown for a workhorse sling, while keeping this one in the wrapper!

Thanks for looking!
    Tony

I've gotten two slings from Les over the years. They don't come any better. Have spoken to him several times over the phone. Never seems to be in a rush and will talk your ear off.
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

3. Default

The more you use it, the more flexible they become. It'll be pretty dang stiff when you take it out of the bag. I've been using Ron Brown slings for years, love them.