Thread: Camp Perry 2013

Default Camp Perry 2013

Just a thought... but why don't a bunch of us Krag shooters plan to squad together this year. I am planning on shooting Vintage in the Friday afternoon session, although I am not opposed to shooting morning. I'm shooting Garand on Saturday, so it will have to be Friday for me. I just think it would be awesome to have people see a whole bunch of Krags shooting together! Anyone interested?

Paul
    Last edited by psteinmayer; 05-21-2013 at 06:46.

At the very least let's get together and compare notes. I'd be all over this but am already squadded with a couple of buddies. Last year I had the pleasure of getting squaded with Lee McKinney. That was most educational and I'd like a re-run of that episode.

Mark
    "A man with a tractor and a chain saw has no excuses, nor does he need any"
    Me. "Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" Emerson "Consistency is the darling of those that stack wood or cast bullets" Me.

I don't blame you one bit Mark...

Are you planning on shooting morning or afternoon? I was planning on shooting afternoon on Friday (I'm shooting Garand on Saturday morning), but now I'm thinking of shooting morning instead. At the very least, we can meet up afterward. I squadded with Bob (Madsenshooter) last year, and was hoping to do so again this year.

Hi All!

For anyone interested... I'm registered for Camp Perry... I'm shooting the AM session (1-4) on the 2nd of August. I'm also shooting in the AM session (Viale 1-4) in the John C Garand Match on the 3rd. I'm hoping to meet some of my fellow Krag shoorters who are shooting in the Friday Morning session. Maybe we should plan to meet up afterward somewhere...

I'll get registered for the Vintage AM sometime later today Paul. I'll have time for two or three matches at the Zanesville Rifle Club between now and then, so I ought to have a good zero established.
    "I have sworn upon the Altar of God, eternity hostility upon all forms of tyranny over the minds of man." - Thomas Jefferson

6. Default

Well, you'll know me at Perry. Big guy with a big gut, Krag, campaign hat w/ red (artillery) hat cord, dopey expression on my face, sweating Crisco.

Maybe they'll think we're twins... I got a big gut too... although I'll be sweating hot picante sauce and maybe bacon fat, LOL! I will also have a dopey expression... Madsenshooter can attest to that, as we squadded together last year! Hope to see ya M2Phil

Paul

Here's me at Camp Perry last year... Mr. Prepared, I was burnt to a crisp and starving to death by the time the day was over! I'll be much better prepared this time, LOL