1. Default What have I got and what is it worth

I have a tel sighting no32 mk1 os 466a kl 1941 reg no 7621 any help on value would be great as I am selling cheers please email me on andyw26@icloud.com

Again, does it have the mouinting bracket and the scope tin? All these affect the value
    Last edited by John Sukey; 04-09-2013 at 08:13.

leftyo Guest

worth about $1.

Quote Originally Posted by leftyo View Post
    worth about $1.
    If you're selling them at that price I'll take every single one you have. No problem.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

leftyo Guest

im not, but the OP is fishing for what your willing to pay for his. he needs to go do his own homework.

We don't count in that "doing homework" process??? I'd be flattered he bothered to come here!

7. Default $1.00 that's not right

I have done quite a lot of "homework" to find out as much as I can about the scope and found it is from a lee Enfield no4 sniper rifle from ww2 and was the earliest one of its kind, then there was the mk2 and mk3 then no more, so I have looked into it but am selling as stated, many thanks to people emailed me with help :-)

Andy, there is simply too much involved other than offer a price range that is too vague to be of much help. Buyers will want to know its condition along with tons of photos. Factors will include the condition of the reticle wires, working turrets, any cloudiness in the glass which includes the edges. Seals, original paint, rebuilt, adjustment tool available, and as John rightly stated tin, covers, strap, bracket......a pretty long list of need-to-knows.

For those wanting a working piece of hardware, the MkI isn't exactly high on the desirability list as one might think. Certain collectors will be in the market, but there is a reason they were improved upon while in service.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

You're right on John. We are part of that homework and I might add, probaby the best one as folks are plenty knowledgable on the forums. I always ask the experts on forums as well as surfing the auctions, Ray
    Last edited by rayg; 04-12-2013 at 09:44.