Default M1 Carbine club info

Hello,
    i have a customer that would like to join the M1 Carbine club. can someone post a link or email me some info about who he should contact, address, printable info ect..
    thankyou..
    if it aint broke...fix it till it finally is.

Did you try google or one of the other search functions, must have a web site!

The website is www.carbineclub.com All the info is listed. Well worth the price of admission. John

thankyou...ill foward that info to him...he said he couldnt access it for some reason..i found it easy as well..
    if it aint broke...fix it till it finally is.

Back in 1997 I was a member of the Michigan Carbine Collectors Association however, don't know if they are still in existence and functional. The group was headed up by a Mr. Chuck Osborne and included some extremely knowledge members. They provided an informative monthly newsletter and also access to some valuable plans and drawings. I still have a membership card with this contact information printed on it:

Michigan U. S. Carbine Collectors Assoc.
    P. O. Box 47038
    Oak Park, MI 48237
    Tel: (810) 541-5711
    Last edited by Oyaji; 03-28-2013 at 07:05.

That club closed down years ago. If I remember correctly, Chuck moved to Arizona to be with his son. I haven't heard from him for several years.

7. Default

I was a member of that club for a while. I don't remember two or three years probably. Them they decided they were SO GOOD and worth a lot more money so they would raise the dues to $50 a year. I wasn't very impressed with them anyway. Their knowledge was years behind The Carbine Club. I didn't mind helping them out until they decided they could make a lot of money selling what they knew. I remember the Carbine Club lowered their membership to $5 the same time they tried to raise theirs to $50. I don't know if they got many members to renew a that price or not. I never heard from them again. I always wondered what happened to them. But never missed them enough to try to contact them again.

8. Default

Thank you all so much for your kind words about my father - Chuck Osborne Sadly he passed away from heart problems aortic Anurisim August 5, 2008. I know he would've responded to each and every request with his love of people and passion for the M1 Carbine. With Sincerest gratitude, Sharon Osborne- Mollema

9. Default Chuck Osborne Sr.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckindenver View Post
    Hello,
    i have a customer that would like to join the M1 Carbine club. can someone post a link or email me some info about who he should contact, address, printable info ect..
    thankyou..
    Thank you all so much for your kind words about my father - Chuck Osborne Sadly he passed away from heart problems aortic Anurisim August 5, 2008. I know he would've responded to each and every request with his love of people and passion for the M1 Carbine. With Sincerest gratitude, Sharon Osborne- Mollema
    602-317-4231