1. Default Dannish ammo corrosive?

I have some Dannish ammo marked AMA 62 and AMA 89. They are both berdan primed the 62 has silver colored bullets with a flat type powder, (I wouldn't call it a flake) and in 5 rd. stripper clips. The 89 is is packed in Garand clips with a extruded type powder.
    My question is did the Dane's make corrosive ammo and would the AMA 62 or AMA 89 be?
    T.I.A.
    Steve
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)

Evidently you have pulled a bullet and dumped the powder. Clamp the case in a vise open end down, place a piece of plain clean steel under case and hit primer to set it off. Protect eyes, of course. I cover the whole thing with heavy rag. Leave steel in basement or other damp spot for a few days.

3. Default

I will give that a try.
    Thanks
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)

Non corrosive ammo and it's excellent shooting.

5. Default

Thanks Tuna
    That is what I thought I had heard awhile back but wasn't sure. The AMA62 in the 5rd stripper clips kind of thru me though, because I hadn't heard much about it.
    thanks again

The Danes had some 1917 Enfields at one time.