Default Got this a while back

Did I post this here or not?

Japanese Naval Trainer, right?

Far enough right to just be, ... right.

Default Now for the other thing, ...

This gets some people going on the internet (sorry) but on the front end of this one it sure looks like a blood stain with corresponding corrosion onto the metal parts.

Far enough right to just be, ... right.

You will not "get me going" but I once cut myself while working at my bench. Had a piece of scrape barrel laying there and purposly bled on it to test this. Just dryed, no rust, no nothing! Guess I got "non-corrisive blood", even tho I was born in the thirtys! hehehe!

More likely a type of grease that trapped moisture. This is definitely a naval trainer and has the nicest naval crest I've seen.
    I own firearms not to fight against my government, but to ensure I will not have to.

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    You will not "get me going" but I once cut myself while working at my bench.
    I was selling something a while back and told one of my buddies it should be very valuable because it had the blood of an American soldier on it. He asked me how I knew. I replied "Because when the screwdriver slipped and stabbed my hand I dripped blood all over it"....LOL

I assume most blood stains are fake or accidents post war. I do have a SNLF scabbard with sloth cover though that looks like it is made of green and brown camo. Until you turn it over and realise the "splatter pattern" only hit one side.
    I own firearms not to fight against my government, but to ensure I will not have to.