1. Default Retailer Warning

I ordered BCG's from Rguns on January 13th and have yet to see them. Guys if you are buying from these guys be carefull, they either cannot or will not fulfill orders in the time they state. Numerous emails were exchanged and rude replies were given. The last was "Do you want the parts or not?". It has been 2 months and I have gotten nothing but lies from these folks.

Just a warning.

Bob

I finally got ahold of Model 1 sales--they say 8 MONTHS DELAY on their orders

I still haven't gotten my AR10 yet. It's been 5 months, maybe soon I hope.

4. Default

Well after 2 months and several emails and countless phonecalls which went unanswered or answered with rude terse lies RGUNS just cancelled my order. Their frontspage on their website says 4 weeks on uppers and 8 weeks on lowers. I ordered 4 Bolt Carrier Groups and have yet recieved them. They only answered my emails only twice till this morning. They said twice that in the next several days the order would be at my house. LIES LIES LIES. Probably get thier parts from a substandard Mexican or Chinese manufacturing plant.
    Dont order from these guys Nothing but dissapointment.

Cancel yer dadgum order!!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by broom jockey View Post
    Cancel yer dadgum order!!
    Get your money back. Make a report to your CC company. Visa and M/C
    appreciate a heads up for future disputes between honest consumers
    and shady businesses.

And thanks for the warning.

Quote Originally Posted by joem View Post
    I still haven't gotten my AR10 yet. It's been 5 months, maybe soon I hope.
    shipping is now estimated to be October 2013. That's one year after the order was placed.

8. Default

I've heard of guys receiving orders recently they placed back in November...others still on order after months...Glock is back-ordered into the millions of guns...it's probably not the best time to be judging a company by how quick it ships

9. Default

Stephan. If they would have given me a real answer it would be different. They actually cancelled my order then two weeks later hit my credit card for the full amount. OOOOOPS If I am not mistaken that in itself is credit card fraud and Homeland Security and Other govt agencies frown on that.

To stop this complaint all they had to do was to say "the items are backordered and we will email you when we know more about the delivery to you." but no I got lie after Lie after Lie. Finally I bought what I needed from another company.

10. Default

I've had good dealings with them but YMMV.
    And now that things are calming down- reasonable shipping times should return..........