Default Underwood carbine

I have a underwood carbine serial number 1428641. Hi wood, barrel date 4-43 underwood,front sight .U. Front band type A, hand guard 2rivet with script Pedersen .U. ,bolt flat blue .U. Stock hi wood no rebuilt marks, PU in sling well, circle P on bottom of pistol grip, UEF over GHD in large box, also cross cannon,beside it, rear sight flip , hammer is dogleg .U. Marked, all parts are marked with the underwood stamp, firing pin, trigger ,extractor,slide had bomb on handle, I believe that all parts are org, to carbine,trigger hous, has bomb on bottom of guard,

thanks
    Last edited by johnboy; 12-06-2016 at 01:23.

2. Default

The rear sight can be removed and replaced with care and not how later but if you think it has always been that way I might leave it. Can you post a close up picture of it. I have owned 2 original Inland carbines that had the sight on backward. Both got switched I still have one o them.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny in Texas View Post
    The rear sight can be removed and replaced with care and not how later but if you think it has always been that way I might leave it. Can you post a close up picture of it. I have owned 2 original Inland carbines that had the sight on backward. Both got switched I still have one o them.
    Send me your email and I will send pics ,thanks

4. Default

John nice original Underwood I would leave it.

I think I will leave it alone, took it out and shot a couple of rounds , this afternoon and it shot realy good dance a tin can around lol 15 to20 yards, so I think I will leave it like it is .thanks