1. Default Need advice on best way to sell my carbines

I have several carbines I am about to sell. My question is should I sell the gun with all the accessories together or split them up? An example is I have a standard products carbine with original s-s2 sling and original isp oiler. I am tempted to sell the oiler and the sling separately but I wanted to get some advice from people 1st.

I bought all of my carbines 10-15 years ago and don't really have time to mess with them and don't have a real good idea of what they are worth.

Thanks

I was just at a gun auction where the auctioneer did split many items to be auctioned separately. Based on the bids I saw he maximized to profit for the owner. This auction was well attented with over 150 people.

3. Default

If the carbine sling and oiler are original to the carbine I would think you will get a better package price than split up in a for sale scenario but an auction scenario may bring more parted out.

4. Default

Thanks. Sling and oiler are original but not original to the gun. I have been out of the loop for so long I don't know what stuff is worth.

5. Default

I always hate it when the Carbine is for sale w/o sling/oiler. And toss in a mag too!

Blog Entries

your choice, but I would take the time to research some going prices on gunbroker, forum trader ads, and then part out the accessories if that is what it takes to max your return,
    ad's on forum are easy, Gunbroker has a wider target audience, and is inexpensive,
    for the parts/accessories that are scarce/uncommon, ebay is a good place to sell, however you would need to be able to stomach their policies, and they are more expensive than gunbroker etc etc,