1. Default H&R M12 mounts and scope

What type of mounts and scope will fit on my H&R M12 that would be suitable for informal benchrest shooting? I'm not sure what to do because of the distance between the mounting blocks on the rifle. THANKS

These rifles were set-up for the external adjustment scopes like Unertl, Lyman Super Targetspot, ect. Ken Viani makes a nice mount that attaches to the back blocl and the rear sight block. EGW also makes a mount that attaches to just the rear block.

3. Default

Thank you for your reply Atlas. Thats what I was thinking, but I thought there was an alternative to what you listed. Again thanks for your help. That why this site, and its forums, and contributors is the best there is on the net. Everyone is willing to help. Again Thanks

There is also The Redfield 3200 series scopes that are internal adustment. These were made in the 70's.

5. Default

Tried to contact Mr. Viani through an email address I found, but it came back undeliverable. From what I could determine he does produce those mounts anymore. Maybe, if he monitors this forum,or if anyone would have one for sale they could contact me through thid forum. I think I will post a WTB add here. Again thanks

he was getting ready to make another run of them. It was on RFC website I think. Check on that forum:
    http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/index.php