Question Best auction house?

So, I've got some militaria to sell and I'm wondering who's got the best online auction for that sort of stuff? There are a couple of places that will list stuff for you and sell it, but I don't want to have to ship to and pay a middleman. Any advice? Thanks.

I use this forum or CMP for sell forum because I know what I want for what treasures I want to sell. Any online Auction site will charge you for useing their site and you will be held responsable for shipping. All you need to do is ask a price you can live with and if another member thinks your to high, you can always put OBO on your listing. Give us a chance. Bob.

Some of those auction places take weeks or months to get your money.Bob's advice is spot on,use the traders forums on sites you're a member of.If your price is out of line you'll find out pretty quick too.

The action houses like Jame Julia and Rock Island seem to like to handle large collections. If you have some really rare stuff, there might be some interest.
    Spam Sniper- one click, one kill.

CSP is what you make it.

A picture of your gun is worth 1,000 words. A crappy picture is only worth 100.