Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fred,

There's an old Rosemary Clooney song, Lucky in Love It goes, "nothin else matters if you're lucky in love"

You done good. The gun is nice too.

jn

Thanks Jon, I think I did too! I hear of a lot of guys who's wives don't like them having or enjoying their firearms. Sad. The Memsaab encouraged me the other day to go look at the collection of a local fellow who collects Enfields. Looking at the two Long Lee's that he was culling from his collection, I was trying to decide which to buy. When the collector asked me which one I'd be getting, my wife asked him how much he'd take for both of them. Following a suggestion made by Enfield ca, she agreed that the two I allready had of that type needed a third to be able to stack together while I fired the fourth. She didn't have to twist my arm to agree. She's allways been into shooting and such. She used to go hunting from horseback with a shotgun. Said it was much more exciting than just Fox Hunting. Now I didn't know anything about horses, tractors or ranching until I married her, but now I'm operating a tractor on her horse ranch. Horses are still unpredictable as far as I'm concerned, but the Memsaab handles them just fine. She makes her own bread, jams, ice cream etc. on top of being proficient with a pistol and a whip (for the horses). Yea, I gotta say it's fun being her man. OK, no more bragging!
    Last edited by Fred; 10-04-2009 at 07:10.