1. Default Condensation question...

I took my remington outside today to clean it because someone wouldn't let me clean it indoors (whose is looking over my shoulders as I type this.), but anyways, I hadn't thought about it but it has been in AC and the moment I took it outside it got a lot of condensation on it. I cleaned ran a patch with break free down the barrel and wiped down all the exposed areas with breakfree, my concern is do I need to take it out of the stock and remove the scope mount and oil those areas too? its a remington 700 XCR. It supposedly has some sort of specialized finish. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When you go back inside the AC will evaporate any moisture even under the stock.

3. Default

I agree with Joem. You went into an area (the outside) where the rifle was colder than the dew point temperature of the air. Condensation naturally occurred. Once you went back inside, the dew point temperature was much lower than the rifle metal temperature so the moisture will evaporate given a little time.