Default NM Carry Handles

I see where RRA claims that their A4 NM carry handle is a true 0-600yd design. Does anybody know the range limits of the Armalite A4 handle?

Also, underdstanding that most mechanical design is a series of trade-offs(frequently), did RRA compromise anything such as robustness or accuracy to get the 0-600?

Thanks in advance

It might have been better for me to have posted my question in another section, but I thought is was more of a "shooter" question. I have some new (to me) information however. I have measured a new RRA NM carry handle and it does have about .125" of vertical travel translating into greater than 21 MOA of vertical adjustment. I think it is comparable in all other aspects to the A2 handle.. They have just carefully placed and sized the components into a small package. See the link to the patent app. http://www.google.com/patents?id=FdL...0carry&f=false

I'm still interested to hear about an Amalite detachable carry handle and its adjustment range.

When you consider that you only need 15 MOA up from your 200 zero for 600 yds.....isn't this a distinction without any functional difference?

Mr. Kepler,
    If you are saying that the detachable Armalite handle has 15 MOA...then I agree with your statement. I think if you have to monkey with the front post to get that range then I would say that is a less desireable design for me. Also, I'd like to be able to get 100 to 600 with no post adjustment and still have a little adjustment room on either side.

So I think my question still stands, what is the elevation range of the Armalite detachable NM rear sight?