Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
  1. Default

Wolley,thanks for the input.Will check that when my scope is returned.Do not recall the screw hole position but what you are saying about the mount makes sense.My POI shift was about 5 moa.

I'm beginning to understand why when I called Midway USA about when they would have this scope for sale, the nice lady answered that Midway was going to "wait for this scope to mature a bit....," before stocking it.
    D. Mark
    Gentleman Farmer, U.S. Army - Ret.

3. Default

Just an update,received a call from Hi Lux yesterday concerning my scope after sending them a email. Not sure if my letter made it to the tech dept with my scope since l explained everything all over to them. The person doing the repair was very nice and seemed eager to resolve the issue.Email today said they were replacing the mounts and returning,gave a tracking number to check delivery.Overall Hi Lux has been very responsive and easy to deal with.The repairman stated twice they stand behind their scopes and want the customer to be satisfied.Will give an update but will probably be after Perry.IMO any new product will have some growing pains but Hi Lux seems want to address them which is reassuring.
    Last edited by Dave in Pa; 07-11-2012 at 10:36.

4. Default

That's been my experience with Hi Lux as well. They sent me new mount screws and the other bits I needed very promptly. I have the rifle all back together now and the "boys" (ages 17 and 20) are taking it to the range tomorrow to wring it out. If it gets through a 100 rounds without loosening up, I'm calling it good and we're off to Perry! Look for us, Dave, the boys are shooting in bright red Creedmoor coats.