Default Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle on NBC TODAY

Lester Holt interviewed him on a range this morning, 2-19. Very positive interview, and he did some demo bench rest on a metallic silhouette. He had 161 confirmed in Iraq. I thought it was a very positive interview, Jenna Wolfe, in the same segment, was throwing a car around doing the Tokyo Drift and asked Lester Holt if HE was scared being on range around Kyle's rifle! I think what Jenna was doing was a helluva lot more dangerous.

Does anybody know what range this interview was filmed on? It looked very nice, and they said he has returned to his native Texas.
    Last edited by Griff Murphey; 02-19-2012 at 09:50.

His book says he now instructs

3. Default

I enjoyed the book.

4. Default

The book was a great read, I would highly recommend it. He says toward the end that he is now running/involved with a company called Craft International...

Just bought it. Can't wait to get started!

I just read it and I thought it was OK but a little long on BS and little short on real info. I would like to have seen some more general (and technical) info about the equipment he used. Did he make personal alterations to the rifle? How did he choose the ammo he used? Was it off the shelf issue stuff? Did the ROE's dictate when and which rifle/ammo combo he used.

I read it pretty fast and may have missed something .

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    I just read it and I thought it was OK but a little long on BS and little short on real info. I would like to have seen some more general (and technical) info about the equipment he used. Did he make personal alterations to the rifle? How did he choose the ammo he used? Was it off the shelf issue stuff? Did the ROE's dictate when and which rifle/ammo combo he used.

I read it pretty fast and may have missed something .
    +1. Exactly my thoughts.