Default What are these bayonets worth?

I have a couple of bayonets that I was thinking of selling. I would like to get some opinions on what they are worth so I can ask a fair price. They are both for the Garand. One is WWII and the other is post WWII vintage. The one from WWII has some surface rust, brown grips, and a bend in the handguard (no scabbard). The post WWII bayonet has some slight pitting on the blade and is in a new scabbard. I am going to try to include some pics. Tell my what you guys think.
    Attached Images Attached Images

To be honest, right now is a horrible time to sell bayonets in my opinion. The cmp flooded the market with bayonets and I believe are still selling them. The cmp was selling WWII and earlier bayonets for less than $75.

I have several cut down ones and regular 10'' ones at my table at gunshows and I'm asking $75 and I can't get rid of them. I don't even have any offers. The post WWII one's are even worse right now, as WWII ones are so plentiful and are more in demand. I had a post war that was NOS and I think I got like $40 bucks out of it.

If I were you, wait a while until the market gets better. Two years ago you could sell a 10'' one for $100 to $125 pretty easily. So you can see how much the market was affected by the cmp. Every table at my shows I attend have them just sitting there with very few buyers.
    Last edited by cplnorton; 02-08-2012 at 01:05.