1. Default Leatherwood Hi-Lux USMC sniper news

Leatherwood Hi-Lux announced the addition of their USMC 8X Unertl remake at the attractive price of $549.
    http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/...-sniper-scope/

I looked on the Leatherwood web site and they`re not listed yet- any idea when the release date will be?

3. Default

I've been emailing with a gal at Leatherwood since the last SHOT show about this scope. Got one last Friday, "I just received an update that our 8x Unertl scope wont be available until late October. There was no explanation as to why, but it was originally delayed because if glass availability. I will be sure to let you know any concrete information as soon as I get it. Sorry for the delay." They may have announced it but it doesn't appear any are available, yet. There are no announcements on the Leatherwood site today and like TheMax said, I didn't see anything in the Malcolm section either. Our club is having our Vintage Sniper match in a month so I'm planning to use a Weaver 330 I have.

4. Default

Pictures of the Leatherwood / Hi-Lux Optics 8x USMC Sniper replica from the 2012 Shot Show in Las Vegas: http://ironsightinc.wordpress.com/20...x-usmc-sniper/