Fogtripper Guest

Default New to me LR rifle

Happy about this purchase, even though the hole it put me in... ouch.

Remington 700 5r Milspec .308 with a SWFA SS 10x42HD

Southern Bavaria , between castles and mountains

Nice rifle, good book ( i like the stories of the great Gunny ) The whiskey should be a good highland single malt. That makes a great evening!

Regards

Gunner
    The services of the great ones are dangerous and not worth the trouble they cost. Lessing, G.E.

Fogtripper Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    Nice rifle, good book ( i like the stories of the great Gunny ) The whiskey should be a good highland single malt. That makes a great evening!

Regards

Gunner
    The book was a surprisingly easy read. Would make for a decent mini-series.

The scotch was purchased in respects to my recently passed father. Never did get a chance to try with him the scotch he enjoyed, so I thought I'd get some really good (read: expensive) stuff and toast him every so often.

Southern Bavaria , between castles and mountains

Hi Fogtripper, my condolences for your father. Dont get me wrong with the whiskey, thats a good one but i prefer more the scottish ones. I will give a toast for your father.

Best Regards

Gunner
    The services of the great ones are dangerous and not worth the trouble they cost. Lessing, G.E.

5. Default

When my brother came back from Germany he brought a bottle of Kings Ransom single malt. it was 25 years old and the smoothest scotch I've ever tasted. You couldn't get it in the States and still can't, I guess. At least I can't find it. We (my father, brother and I) saved it for a once a year toast at Christmas. If anybody knows where to get it in the States please email me.