Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

In the "Old Navy" (WW-1-1920's) when this was found to be practiced on a ship it was said: "The Beast is loose."

I had the pleasure of speaking again with our BLT 1-4 battalion chaplain who I was on float with back in '75, in 2000 when he had right at 30 years in and he was in Texas as a four striper Navy Captain at an interservice chaplains' conference in Dallas, at that time nearing retirement. I asked him if the Navy had changed with women now at sea, and he said there was an active, coercive group of lesbian sailors at sea forcing other women to submit to them. When I asked him how this could be, he explained, "How would it be, for us (men) if they were bigger and stronger than us?" I am sure in some cases, this could be true even for men. Personally I just don't think the possibility of ANY kind of sex, heterosexual OR homosexual, is a good thing in the close confines of any combat organizations or at sea. I look at it as has been often stated by others: "PREJUDICIAL TO GOOD ORDER AND DISCIPLINE."

I kind of look at it like MichaelP... I would love to be an Airborne Ranger or a USMC Scout Sniper but at age 61 and 234 LBS I am not qualified, and would be a danger to myself and others if you put me in those jobs.

2. Default

Being a veteran really has nothing to do with it. The real issue is this: either homosexuality is perverse, deviant, and sick by nature and by logic, or it's perfectly normal and acceptable. I personally think homosexuality sis perverse and deviant, but unfortunately I am in the minority in this country. Fact is we live in an "anything goes" nation where if you oppose homosexuality, adultery, fornication, perversion, drug use, etc. etc. YOU are considered abnormal. The President of the United States of America admitted snorting cocaine and being present when a buddy of his mainlined heroin with a needle. Obama planned on shooting up too but backed out at the last minute. Read his autobiography.

Truthfully, I think this country is finished. It is a gluttonous nation where moderation in finance, debt. sex, drugs, food and entertainment are all passe. It can't lase forever like this and I'm betting it'll be finished a lot sooner than most of us think.

Yeah, that whole "Equality and women on ships" thing sure worked, didn't it?

Cheers,

Mark
    "I strive to consistently shoot to the level of accuracy that I only occasionally achieve" - Mark

Alea Iacta Est

Blog Entries

As an unintended consequence the left has been dealt a major blow with this decision on one front. The liberal America hating universities can no longer keep recruiters out because of no gays allowed in the military.
    Phillip McGregor (OFC)
    "I am neither a fire arms nor a ballistics expert, but I was a combat infantry officer in the Great War, and I absolutely know that the bullet from an infantry rifle has to be able to shoot through things." General Douglas MacArthur

I've asked it before and,having received no reasonable answer,I will ask it again.WHERE ELSE IN NATURE[the animal kingdom]IS HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR NORMAL? It is deviant,perverse and repulsive to God and man.All of this "coming out" crap is a reinforcement of what is essentially wrong.Nick

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Riviezzo View Post
    I've asked it before and,having received no reasonable answer,I will ask it again.WHERE ELSE IN NATURE[the animal kingdom]IS HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR NORMAL? It is deviant,perverse and repulsive to God and man.All of this "coming out" crap is a reinforcement of what is essentially wrong.Nick
    Cows are homosexual. I used to work on a dairy farm and the easiest job was to go watch for signs of heat. If cow A gets mounted by cow B and cow A stands still, cow A is in heat and possibly cow B too. If cow A runs away, cow B is in heat. We did all artificial insemination which is why I had to go watch, that way we would know when to do the deed.

I never saw it but was told at the bull sperm companies, Select Sires, and American Breeders Service, they had teaser bulls for the sires to mount while a guy with a very, very bad job collected the semen.
    Last edited by PhillipM; 12-28-2010 at 06:58.
    Phillip McGregor (OFC)
    "I am neither a fire arms nor a ballistics expert, but I was a combat infantry officer in the Great War, and I absolutely know that the bullet from an infantry rifle has to be able to shoot through things." General Douglas MacArthur

I thought that we were at least one level above the animal kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I thought that we were at least one level above the animal kingdom.
    Three thousand and five hundred years ago , God gave us ten guidlines for a happier life. Can anyone say , that in all this time , even one is no longer a challange ?
    Chris

PhillipM, I think you can see deer,steers and most any wild animal play fighting and mounting each other as "practice" and learned behavior but I don't think they adopt that deviant behavior when time comes to actually mate.I don't believe they stand around in groups and lick and mount each other for pleasure.Just my NOT SO HUMBLE opinion. Nick

The last unit I was a First Sgt. had over 250 enlisted. This was in Korea and thank god there were separate quarters for the women ( ask me some time about the problems they caused ). How are you going to quarter these " alternate lifestyle" people. You can't put two gay guys in the same room. If you put a straight and a gay in the same room the straight will kill the gay . Plus all the Congressional caused by mommies learning her son is rooming with a deviant! Every day details are enough to drive a First Sgt. to strong drink with out this hassle. I served 27 good years in the army, I'm very grateful this no longer my problem. I'm also very glad my sons have already served and are out. I really don't know if I could now recommend the service to a young guy, something for me to think about. Maybe I'm wrong and it will work out, but I'm very pessimistic. Also, I wonder if I could respect an openly gay officer, I would of course obey lawfull orders given to me, but could I do with it all my heart as is required for a successful unit to operate. I really wonder.
    Last edited by Ron James; 12-29-2010 at 04:33.