Roadkingtrax

Statues of Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson removed today in...

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by BudT View Post
I'm so glad for the "IGNORE" feature I could just chit, in part because I "don't" have to see the crying of the woke butt hurt snowflakes whining and belly aching like the spoiled 3 year old's they act like. Tantrum after tantrum rolling around on the floor crying, wetting and pooping themselves while banging their feet hands and heads on the floor. And all because someone wont let them force their satanist thought and mental illness on them LMOL.::
Keep it up basement boys I'm having a great time tieing your tails together and hanging you over the cloths line to fight with you imaginary enemy LOL. And no I really cant read your cry baby drivel, so keep it up until you need to take more blood pressure meds so you don't blow out a vein in your underused smooth pea size brain. Make my day throw some more lines on the thread or even start another hate thread, I'm loving it. Have a nice day kids, I know I will
When the village idiot is allowed access to the internet, you get a BudT. This is an argument against broadband internet being brought to under-served communities.
Tags: moronsatwork Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized