7.62match

1. WWII Ithaca M37 - Was it a Training Shotgun ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Doniphon View Post
    Serial No. 50842 was shipped from the factory on Dec. 12, 1941, to Springfield Armory, Springfield, Mass. It was part of a 200 gun shipment, all of which were 12 gage 30 inch barrel Model 37 shotguns.
    Tom can you check serial No. 48603 it has the same markings as Mr. Mello described but with a 20" barrel . same serial No. is on the barrel also . Thank you . Carl
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by barretcreek View Post
    The 'Rats are determined to use fraud enabling systems for voting so a) they can rig them to win or b) claim "Russians!" when they lose.

Paper ballots are the only way to go.
    Well the problem with paper ballots is when the Dem's are loosing they always seem to find a BIG box that had not been counted . Happened in WA. state on more then one occasion .
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Let's hear it for the Bull ...

Quote Originally Posted by Maus45 View Post
    Yes we know you prefer to be stuck by Tube steak.
    I think that would be you.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I hope

That lowlife Swine Trump gets impeached. He screwed alot of people over on his so called tax break. And yes I voted for him. Never again.
    Maus45 vote for a Democrat and see what you get. Ya Hillary would have taken care of you all right.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I hope

That lowlife Swine Trump gets impeached. He screwed alot of people over on his so called tax break. And yes I voted for him. Never again.
    Maus45 vote for a Democrat and see what you get. Ya Hillary would have taken care of you.:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast