Roadkingtrax

1. 2022, Allen is medically handicapped.

Quote Originally Posted by togor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Well, most of us (71% of the GOP voters) feel/know he did win the election, hence the legal Nov 6th protest.

You see how the laws are enforced though and who was "placed" into office.

Again, what happened to all the BLM mobs that destroyed other peoples property, murdered and cost the cities millions of dollars. Nothing but crickets chirping there.
    That's the problem....the 71% who think that their feelings on the matter give them justification
    Tags: #retard #fvh Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 56% of anti=vaccsers are worried about side effects

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Colt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by togor View Post
    One of the most effective means of converting anti-vaxxers is a stiff case of the disease itself. Of course by then for the infected it's too late, but that it goes like this tells us that the anti-vax position is essentially an emotional one, and resistant to all of the accurate scientific info a well meaning person would throw at a vax holdout.

I talked to two people damaged by the "Vaccine" (Poison shot) in the last three weeks. One was a healthy
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Statues of Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson removed today in...

Quote Originally Posted by BudT View Post
    I'm so glad for the "IGNORE" feature I could just chit, in part because I "don't" have to see the crying of the woke butt hurt snowflakes whining and belly aching like the spoiled 3 year old's they act like. Tantrum after tantrum rolling around on the floor crying, wetting and pooping themselves while banging their feet hands and heads on the floor. And all because someone wont let them force their satanist thought and mental illness on them LMOL.::
    Tags: moronsatwork Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized