PDA

View Full Version : Van Orden Winchester 70 Sniper

1shot
06-19-2010, 07:20
I have a documented Van Orden Model 70 Sniper Rifle that was sent to "QM TIC" in August 1954. Does anyone know what "QM TIC" stands for? My best guess is that it could be Quartermaster - Training and Indoctrination Command. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated.

John

Marine A5 Sniper Rifle
06-20-2010, 04:44
I thought the Van Orden sniper rifles were never used by the Corps, but sold by Van Orden and Lloyd to civilians instead. Since Van Orden and Lloyd's shop was in Quantico, why would the rifle be shipped to MBQ? Maj. Land did utilize M70's in 1961, but they came from SOS and commercial purchases, and not from Van Orden. Just curious. I am no expert in this field whatsoever.

Jim

jmoore
06-21-2010, 12:03
Marine A5 Sniper, it's entirely probable that M70s procurred for USMC use came from his establishment just outside the base in Quantico, Va. S/Ns can be checked against his records (they do exist and include shipping info). Most however, were team rifles and such.

1shot
06-21-2010, 06:36
I always cringe when I hear or see the word never as it relates to collecting US Military rifles, especially sniper rifles. A lot of the documents have be lost or misplaced. But the good news is that new information is always being uncovered. The rifle in question was one of 13 shipped to "QM-TIC" in August 1954. I understand SRS has some data that indicates these rifles were then shipped to Camp Perry from MBQ for the National Matches. I have some of Van Orden shop records for the Model 70's. These consist of index cards with each rifles information on it. Looks like there was at least one other contract from the USMC for Van Orden Special Target Rifles in 1956 (Contract NOm--68438 30Jan56). At least for the two USMC contracts I know about, the Van Ordens had Marksman-type stocks.

I have another Van Orden that was shipped to USARTS in 1955 that has a low comb sporter stock without checkering. The military purchased quite a few Van Orden rifles.

Still would like to know what QM-TIC stood for? Was this the precursor to MCDEC?

Regards,

John

Marine A5 Sniper Rifle
06-21-2010, 10:29
I was referring to the Model 70 rifles utilized as combat sniper rifles in RVN, and not rifle team rifles (no holds barred there). The Model 70's used as RVN sniper rifles were recorded by serial number with the assigned Unertl scope and those records still exist, including the repair/destruction/loss records (there were also other models of rifles used). I have seen the Marine records for these rifles, the Model 70's specifically, and discussed at length the source of these rifles with the Marine officer that was in charge of acquiring them. They were all 30-06 Model 70 sporting rifles with no 270's as I have read in another post, that were glass bedded, free floated to the thickness of a dollar bill, with "in stock" 8X Unertls mounted with all work performed by Marine armorers in Naha, Okinawa. I recall none being purchased from Van Orden, and if I recall correctly, they were all acquired in 1961 from SOS, as well as purchases in Japan, Okinawa, and possibly Hawaii, for a total of 120 rifles (memory don't fail me now). I have little interest in these rifles, and therefore did not take notes, but I was surprised by the attrition rate of same. Since many of the men who ran the program and the Naha armory are still kicking, as well as many of the snipers, there is no mystery or surprises surrounding these particular rifles.

I am going to Camp Lejeune in August to do some shooting with the Marine snipers, and one of the original rifles will be present. I hope to get a few rounds through it. The Marine officer who ran that sniper program will be there also, and I can ask him about the Van Orden rifles in a quest for more details if you like. I understand that the original rifles were all well surface pitted, which should be a stand out marker. In addition, all were Parkerized over the pits, as a remedy for further pitting.

As an added note, one might find it interesting that Sgt. Carlos Hathcock's original Model 70 would do no better than 2 MOA. I'll wager that statement will draw a few comments.

I consider a sniper rifle as a rifle purposely built for, or used for, combat sniping. Anything else is a rifle with (or without) a scope on it. Otherwise, my ancient 22 single shot with scope could be considered a sniper rifle. Others may and will have a different opinion.

As I stated before, I am no expert in this field, but my sources certainly are as they "were there and did that". If I have personally misrepresented history in any way, I humbly apologize.

Jim

1shot
06-21-2010, 07:12
My question was specific to the first group of Van Orden Winchester Model 70 Special Target Rifles purchased by the USMC in 1954.

Marine A5 Sniper Rifle
06-21-2010, 07:57
I understand. I did some searching trying to find the meaning of the acronym QM TIC, with zero luck. Now I am curious too. Maybe some of the sharper guys (than me) will clue us in. I undestand those rifles are quite nice.

Jim

Bsully
06-22-2010, 08:44
There were 10 Van Orden rifles shipped to the USMC in different configurations for test and evaluation in 1952. These are listed as such in the Van Orden records. The rifles are not all listed as "sniper" but rather a mix of NM, heavy target and "sniper" and are associated by invoice number and ship date. The first rifles (10) built by Sam Miller on Okinawa for the Marines were built out of standard "pre war" Model 70's with Bushnell 3x9 Scope Chief scopes with command post reticles. The next group built by Miller had the " Marine " 3x9 scope and were a combination of sporters and match rifles. The heavy sporters with the WWII Unertl 8x for the most part were built in Albany, GA and then later revamped in country. If you get me your serial number I can get you the complete information on the Van Orden card. The QM is Quarter master, the TIC well , still working on it. From the records it seems quite a few were shipped to "OIC" at rifle ranges and other QM level depots. This is believed to be Officer in Charge. Will get to the bottom of it before it is all over.

Marine A5 Sniper Rifle
06-22-2010, 06:00
From Major Edward Land's book:
"The move was well timed as far as the new sniper school staff was concerned. The small nucleus of snipers had spent every waking hour searching for rifles and scopes with which they could begin their own training operations. After Land obtained rifles, he had them all rebuilt and put into match condition by former shooting team armorers. By the time the sniper school staff had fully equipped themselves, the move north was ready to begin. They could start shooting the enemy as soon as they reached Hill 55, their base of operations, thirty miles southwest of Da Nang."
"Land outfitted each team of two men with an M-14 for the spotter and one of the odd bolt-action rifles for the sniper. They ranged from Remingtons to Winchesters to M-1D (Korean War vintage) sniper rifles. He married the M-84 scope to the M-l rifles and used a variety of eight- and ten-power scopes, developed by a World War I German sniper named John Unertl, which he mounted on the Remingtons and Winchesters."

I don't see any mention of Bushnell scopes. With the exception of the M1A's, it appears they all had Unertls. Just curious.:eusa_whistle:

Jim

Bsully
06-24-2010, 12:25
Go talk to Miller or read Senich "The One Round War" page 90. Land has made comment about the Bushnell and how dificult it was to mount. Senich in other volumes has written the same. Senich and Chandler write about the 3x9 "Marine" marked Jap scope and Land has mentioned it before. Just like no M70's made it in the field with with these small scopes. Curious, What Unertl is this on these early Vietnam 70s? :icon_scratch: wait maybe they are not Unertls, hmmmm. I can get you some more pics if you like :eusa_whistle:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/dave4201/Biff%20stuff/Page11.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/dave4201/Biff%20stuff/Page40.jpg

Marine A5 Sniper Rifle
06-24-2010, 07:24
Frankly, I can't tell if those are Model 70's or not, much less the time frame. I do know about the oddball scopes that were acquired, and I have seen some of them, but I have never heard anything about any of the Unertl sniper rifles being built at Albany (I was stationed there in 1970). That doesn't mean it didn't happen. As I said, I am no expert in the area of Vietnam sniper rifles, although I have friends who are. I think Senich and his works were a lasting great endeavor (as is Martin Peglar's books), I don't know anything about Miller, I neither know nor am I much impressed by the Chandlers (compared to Senich/Peglar), but Jim Land is a personal friend of mine of whom I think very highly. You (and the original post) have aroused my curiousity about the whole issue, and maybe I will learn something from the exchange.:eusa_whistle:

Jim:icon_jokercolor:

Bsully
06-25-2010, 06:31
C. E. Lauer (sp) was the gent who built them, the Model 70s at Albany. As far as he was concerned he built them all. At the time Albany was the East coast "PWS" using today's terminology, since you were stationed there in 70 you should know that, yes? Were you in the RTE shop or on the rifle team when stationed at Albany in 70? Don't disagree on the Chandlers and their writing but if you dig deep enough and read it all there is plenty of useful information. The pictures are from a dubious source, The National Archives, USMC Historical Records, listed specifically as Winchester Model 70 sniping rifles with 3x9 scopes date 66-67. Again, have a few more and I guess it is easier to tell what they are when you have them in hand or study a little closer. Odd ball scopes fits right in with the beginning of the program and your quote from Maj Land's book. You might just ask Maj. Land about the early rifles in original sporter configuration and the variable power scopes since you are that close, beats reading about it in a book. See what he has to say. Miller was the gunsmith that built the rifles on Okinawa, no one special.

Marine A5 Sniper Rifle
06-25-2010, 04:55
Bsully,

Actually, Maj Land has told me about the Model 70's, and showed me some of the original rifles and equipment. I should have asked more questions. My real interest, as you can probably tell, is the Marine 03 sniper rifles from WWI equipped with Winchester A5's. Just think of all the variables surrounding Vietnam sniper rifles, and multiply that by a thousand, and you have the A5 sniper rifles.

Albany was, and is, the equivalent of the old Philadelphia Depot. When I was there, my primary duty was rebuilding Amtracs. I did a lot of safety wiring of the bolts on the view ports. I also had to "clear" the wrecked Amtrac before the civilians worked on them. I found a lot of ordnance and a few weapons and a human foot still in part of a boot. The inside of the Amtracs always smelled funny, if you know what I mean. It was prior to my tour in RVN, and I had a distinct fear of riding in or on an Amtrac by the time I arrived in country. My tour was spent around the Que Son Mountains area north and north west of Hill 55, I got to tour Happy Valley, the river area, one trip into the A Shau, and other tourist attractions:-). I was very impressed with the beauty of the place, but it had a bite. I only saw one Marine with a bolt action scoped rifle (Rem 700 with Redfield Accu Range), and when I asked if I could look at it, I didn't particularly like his reaction. I was very near Firebase Baldy at the time, traveling with some Korean Marines that had a habit of making me nervous with their insane tactics. There was only one of them that could speak English, and his continual safety was my primary concern. All in all, I kinda enjoyed my tour in country, and myself and a Corporal Pryor got to do a lot of traveling. We used to hitch hike rides from firebase to firebase on any CH46 that came through, suppossedly investigating short fires. We roamed the southern part of I Corps for two months before our command caught up with us. By then we looked pretty ragged and my left hand was in a cast of sorts, but we kept shaved and got haircuts every chance we got, and bathed in the rain. Saw a lot of country (sometimes we didn't know exactly where we were) and a lot of action and got to drink a green beer occassionally. Couldn't ask for much more than that.

How about you? By the way, if Miller built those rifles, he is indeed someone special, same for Lauer. I know some of those guys we read about now, and when I read about what they did in the day, I am astounded. I realize that you cannot identify a hero when you see him by anything visible. Each of us probably knows someone, who unknown to us, has done something remarkable on the field of battle. You just never know unless you ask in the right way.

Jim

jmoore
06-27-2010, 02:15
Marine A5 Sniper, I believe Bsully will be incommunidaco for a while. No dramas, just gone.

Marine A5 Sniper Rifle
06-27-2010, 10:47
No problem. I hope he is OK.

Jim

da gimp
06-28-2010, 06:48
Friend belonged to the Happy Valley Rod & Gun Club, have enjoyed both his & your narratives.

da gimp

Marine A5 Sniper Rifle
06-29-2010, 05:53
Thanks, gimp.
To be honest, I was on a picnic compared to the experiences of some of the people I know. I just thought I was tough, they really were. I heard a good "shakes" story today. That is when you get scared so badly, you shake uncontrolably after the event is over (been there and done that). Usually occurs after being surprised and coming close to death as a result. It took me a lot of years to realize it was a pretty common experience among Marines in combat, and kinda funny in a way amongst those who have had that experience. Someone should collect all the "shakes" stories and publish them.

Jim
Bsully,
After speaking to Maj. Jim Land, I cannot disagree with anything you said. It may be more interesting than you indicated. I need to bone up on my Vietnam stuff, as I know little about an era in which I played an active part. I am a better man for your attempt to educate a hard headed old Marine. Thanks.

Jim

da gimp
06-30-2010, 10:16
Ya got class Jimmy, it takes a man...............

da gimp

Marine A5 Sniper Rifle
06-30-2010, 06:46
Thank you, gimp.

Jim

Bsully
07-09-2010, 07:27
Jim,
Glad you were able to confirm with Maj. Land. The subject is actually quite interesting and even includes some iron sighted standard configuration 70s making confirmed 1000 yd kills. I have no service to my credit. I grew up an AF Brat, attended a small school in Lexington, VA, some ROTC and an allocated slot but ended up with no commitment due to spending every summer in summer school, know about being hard headed. Thanks for the concern but just vacation time, worst thing is I now need a vacation to recoup from vacation. Please note the "no one special" was intended as sarcasm, now that all of this is irrelevant.
Sully

Marine A5 Sniper Rifle
07-10-2010, 08:12
Sully,

I know Lexington well. I have a good friend who lives there (up in the mountains). I went up to see the women's barrel racing championship a couple of years ago, and I saw hundreds of fine looking females running hard. The esquestrian facilty at Lexington is second to known in the country. Of course the Army made Lexington a center of horse jumping prior to WWII. They had one horse that was spectacular, but I can't remember his name right now. Went by W&L to visit Lee's desk again. I like Lexington.

By the way, I hope to be firing one of the original 70's at Camp LeJeune in a couple of weeks. I will let you know how things go.

Jim

1shot
07-28-2010, 07:01
Gents:

I have been away for a while. When I started this topic I indicated that I had two Winchester 70 Van Orden sniper rifles. I have posted pictures of these rifles at: http://www.jouster.com/forums/album.php?albumid=84

Enjoy!

1shot

topaz201
07-30-2010, 06:49
1shot:

Thanks for sharing pictures of your rifles. The Van Orden sniper on the bottom is one of the best I have ever seen.

TP

fkienast
07-09-2011, 06:17
The last time I saw Charlie Lauer he was building M-1As and doing a little gunsmithing at Jacksonville, NC. I met him when I was needing some help on a commercial SA M-1. With his help the problem was resolved with SA.

Dan in NY
07-09-2011, 06:58
1shot....a question...

Can I ask to see a picture of the barrel address on those two beautiful rifles?...I have both of Senich's books, and he has some great pics, but one he hasn't included is the barrel address on these Model 70 snipers. Was wondering if they are USMC replaced and unmarked? or do they possess the whole factory Winchester, New Haven, CT, etc, etc, address?

Many thanks and I enjoyed seeing those two pieces of American history..

Dan

1shot
07-10-2011, 08:29
1shot....a question...

Can I ask to see a picture of the barrel address on those two beautiful rifles?...I have both of Senich's books, and he has some great pics, but one he hasn't included is the barrel address on these Model 70 snipers. Was wondering if they are USMC replaced and unmarked? or do they possess the whole factory Winchester, New Haven, CT, etc, etc, address?

Many thanks and I enjoyed seeing those two pieces of American history..

Dan

Hi Dan:

Sorry I couldnt get back you sooner. We were camping over the weekend. I looked at both of the Van Orden snipers. Both barrels have the complete factory address on them.
I will try and get pictures out to you this week.

Regards,

1shot

Gus Fisher
07-18-2011, 04:19
Charlie Lauer was a Master Gunnery Sergeant on THE USMC (summer) Rifle Team when I joined it as a Sergeant and the Junior RTE Armorer in 1975. He was not an RTE Armorer, but his background was as a standard Infantry Weapons Repairman MOS 2111 before he became an Ordnance Chief. I know, I asked him during that period because I found out he had done some of what we would normally think of as RTE or MOS 2112 work on the side. I'm sorry I don't know anything about him working on Model 70's though.

I also seem to recall Jim Land saying they bought some better quality scopes from the PX on Okinawa during VN for use there. I am not sure if the Marines bought them on their own or if the Corps paid for them.

Also, the redfield 3 x9 's the Corps issued in VN came both in black and OD colors. I know, we still had some of both at the RTE Shop in the early 80's.

Marine A5 Sniper Rifle
07-18-2011, 06:26
[QUOTE=Gus Fisher;161567I also seem to recall Jim Land saying they bought some better quality scopes from the PX on Okinawa during VN for use there. I am not sure if the Marines bought them on their own or if the Corps paid for them. Also, the redfield 3 x9 's the Corps issued in VN came both in black and OD colors. I know, we still had some of both at the RTE Shop in the early 80's.[/QUOTE]

Jim called me last week and I missed the call. I will call him back and ask. I am curious anyway. He told me the whole story once before, but I forget things now. If I recall correctly, he told me they (USMC) bought every good scope they could find in the local PX and some place off base. I don't recall him ever saying anything about buying cheap scopes, as I think they were looking for quality. They did acquire all the remaining Unertls. Carlos put his in a hotbox at night.

Have we ever met, Gus? I appreciate all your posts.

Semper Fi,
Jim Tarleton

Gus Fisher
07-19-2011, 07:57
Jim,

I don't know if we have ever met or not. I enlisted at age 17 on the Delayed Entry Program while I was a Senior in High School in 1971 and went to boot Camp 6 days after my 18th birthday. I enlisted for the Ground Group Guarantee because I wanted to be a 2112 and had to start as a 2111. After my training on Pendleton, I did a year in an Armory on Okinawa (which included a short trip to destroy a base in Cambodia). I was meritoriously pomoted to Sergeant with a total of 20 months on active duty. I applied for and was accepted to go the the RTE Shop. I got there in November 1973. That's where I met my lifelong friend, MSgt Michael Gingher USMCR (recently deceased). Mike and I had a house out in town and he got me into being a Block Official for NRA Highpower and Pistol matches all the way up to one time I was the Match Director for a Highpower Regional Rifle Match. I met Jim Land for the first time when he was a Major and shooting in those NRA Pistol Matches. After my summer with THE Marine Corps Rifle Team, I was drug kicking and screaming out on Recruiting duty for over four years. I returned to the RTE Shop in 1980. I served in various positions including being the Instructor of OJT's (Apprenticeship Instructor) to being the NCOIC of the NM Rifle Rebuild section. I was transfered to Edson Range in 1988 and was there about two years before I was promoted to MSgt and sent to Okinawa to be the NCOIC of the Infantry Weapons Repair Shop and then the Maintenance Chief for all of Ordnance Maintenance Company operations. I then came back to 1st Marine Division and was the Ordnance Officer for 2/11 for a little over a year before I was transfered up to Division HQ as the Divison Ordnance Chief and also eventurally filled the position of the Assistant Division Ordnance Officer. I came back to the RTE Shop as the NCOIC in Dec 1994 until I retired in November 1997.

Over the years I have known folks in all sorts of shooting. Mike and I competed in Black Powder competitions. I reenacted many different time periods from French and Indian War through the UnCivil War. Frank Higginson got me started doing BP gunsmithing in the early 70's at the NSSA spring and fall national championships in 1974 and I did that over the years for about 23 years all told. I was the Team Armourer to the USIMLT and accompanied the team to two world championships in Wedgnock, UK. Jim Land went on one of those trips as the Team Captain, BTW.

I have worked a few personal guns for Jim and his son over the years, but most have been BP guns, though a couple have been modern ones. I consider myself very fortunate for having known him.

Gus Fisher
07-19-2011, 08:16
BTW Jim,

Dempsey Damron was the NCOIC of the Rifle Team Armorers in 1975 along with Ted Hollabaugh, who took over as NCOIC not long after Camp Perry. Mike Giingher was the other Armorer. Bill Brown was the "Bolt Gun" Armorer for the Teams and he retired about a year later. Maybe you ran across some of them in VN?

Marine A5 Sniper Rifle
07-19-2011, 03:31
No, I didn't know them. Next time you talk to Land, quietly ask about that deer he killed with that BP rifle of his. The old boy still has an eye. He has been trying to prove that the team shooters have had a huge influence on the sniper program, and I have been trying to help in my own way. My area of interest is WWI Marine snipers, and I can quickly show the team shooters started and ran that program, and most likely were responsible for the design of the rifle built by Winchester for the program.

Your career sounds like it was a lot of fun, except for that recruiting gig. Know anyone that shoots pigeons?

Jim

Gus Fisher
07-19-2011, 10:24
Are you talking about the Mississippi rifle with the repro long scope on it? I only heard the first year he didn't take a shot with it.

I haven't spoken with Jim in a few years since I moved from Mechanicsville down to below the James River. Last time I saw him in person, his son called me shortly before Christmas in I think it was 2007 or 08. It seems his son had taken charge of getting some work done on an M1903 and after months of not getting it done by a few folks, he called me in desperation. He called me on a Friday I think. I told him sure I would work on it. THEN he told me the "problem" was that it had to get done by the next Thursday so his Dad (Jim) could get it back to someone in tme for Christmas. Since it was for Jim and to help save his son from Jim's legendary wrath (Grin), I told him he had best get it down to me quick. Well, we got it done in one day because it was for Jim. His son about fell over when I called him and told him it was done. He told me he couldn't get it that night, but would come down the next night (Tuesday). When he came it was dark and I brought the rifle out to the truck. He was MOST relieved it was done. THEN he told me there was another person to see me. Well, it was so dark I had not realized another person was in the truck. Jim stepped out and threw a bear hug around me.

Back in the early 1980's, Jim bought a damascus double barrel shotgun he wanted to use in gun safety courses to show people what the barrel steel looked like However, the barrels were rusted real bad and you could not see the pattern in the metal. He brought it to the RTE shop and I got called up to do it as I was always the one to work on anything "old." After greeting Jim, I told him, "No Sweat." I took the barrels back to the sandblaster and blasted off the last 6 inches or so of the barrels while Jim hovered over me. He was disappointed because then you can't see the grain pattern. I told him, "Major, I'm not done iwth it yet!" Then I walked into the rebluing room and spread some acid on the surface. We used the acid to "strike" SS sniper barrels before we black oxided them. After the acid ate into the metal a bit, the Damascas pattern stood right out. I stopped the acid with water and Jim reached for the barrel and I told him, "Major, I am not done with it yet." He grinned and chuckled. Then I cold blued that section of the barrel and he tried to reach for it again and I told him. "Major, for crying out loud, I'm not done with it yet, have some patience!" Then I got some 000 steel wool and oil and went over the whole set of barrels for just a few minutes. On the last three inches of the barrel, I rubbed off most of the cold blue, but left some on. Then I wiped the excess oil off and said, " OK, Major, NOW I'm done with it. Now no matter what condition the finish is in of an original gun, folks can see what the damascus pattern looks like either rusted, brown, blued or most of the finish worn off." He looked in wonder and said, "I never would have thought of that." I told him, "Major, you are just out of practice of LISTENING to your Armorer!!" He belly laughed and pounded me on the back.

Marine A5 Sniper Rifle
07-20-2011, 08:18
Very good story, and I can see the old bear reaching for that gun. I have seen the legendary Land wrath in action, and I would have not wanted to be one of his recruits during his DI days. By the way, I have used that same technique to bring out the twist lines in an old Damascus barrel, but I used a Zischang blue solution (acidic). To some degree, you can use it to bring out a case hardening pattern, but not the colors.

Rumor has it that the old man took a buck at 400 yards with that old BP rifle on his farm. No comment.

Jim

1903shooter
07-23-2011, 12:40
Here's the list of Winchester Model 70's that SRS has. Hope it helps.

4610 0302381937 NM
4614 0302381937 NM
4636 0302381937 NM
4711 0302381937 NM
22219MAN 060539USMC - FA AMMO TEST
49880 062636SA .220 SWIFT TEST
49887 062636SA .220 SWIFT TEST
4988754 072836.220 SWIFT TEST
25454170VOS080354EVALUATORS LTD TO 1954 NM
25511870VOS080354EVALUATORS LTD TO 1954 NM
26864470VOS080354EVALUATORS LTD TO 1954 NM
26909870VOS080354EVALUATORS LTD TO 1954 NM
269098NM 102460BUREAU OF SHIPS R&P CLUB (SALE)
26923470VOS080354EVALUATORS LTD TO 1954 NM
26929570VOS080354EVALUATORS LTD TO 1954 NM
269295NM 102460BUREAU OF SHIPS R&P CLUB (SALE)
26949070VOS080354EVALUATORS LTD TO 1954 NM
26970370VOS080354EVALUATORS LTD TO 1954 NM
269703NM 102460BUREAU OF SHIPS R&P CLUB (SALE)
26972270VOS080354EVALUATORS LTD TO 1954 NM
26994070VOS080354EVALUATORS LTD TO 1954 NM
27006770VOS080354EVALUATORS LTD TO 1954 NM
27028270VOS080354EVALUATORS LTD TO 1954 NM
27029970VOS080354EVALUATORS LTD TO 1954 NM
27031570VOS080354EVALUATORS LTD TO 1954 NM
27082970VOS080354EVALUATORS LTD TO 1954 NM
27109270VOS080354EVALUATORS LTD TO 1954 NM
27109670VOS080354EVALUATORS LTD TO 1954 NM
27137470VOS080354EVALUATORS LTD TO 1954 NM
27295870VOS080354EVALUATORS LTD TO 1954 NM
287041NM 102460BUREAU OF SHIPS R&P CLUB (SALE)
333409NM 102460BUREAU OF SHIPS R&P CLUB (SALE)
333410NM 102460BUREAU OF SHIPS R&P CLUB (SALE)
335227NM 102460BUREAU OF SHIPS R&P CLUB (SALE)
335331NM 102460BUREAU OF SHIPS R&P CLUB (SALE)
335346NM 102460BUREAU OF SHIPS R&P CLUB (SALE)
335350NM 102460BUREAU OF SHIPS R&P CLUB (SALE)
335352NM 102460BUREAU OF SHIPS R&P CLUB (SALE)
336210NM 102460BUREAU OF SHIPS R&P CLUB (SALE)
336243NM 102460BUREAU OF SHIPS R&P CLUB (SALE)
337044NM 102460BUREAU OF SHIPS R&P CLUB (SALE)
338227 052856MDW (MISSING)
338260NM 102460BUREAU OF SHIPS R&P CLUB (SALE)
338794NM 102460BUREAU OF SHIPS R&P CLUB (SALE)
338802NM 102460BUREAU OF SHIPS R&P CLUB (SALE)
339869NM 102460BUREAU OF SHIPS R&P CLUB (SALE)