PDA

View Full Version : Time for more Stuff

Allen
08-08-2023, 03:53
It helps me clean out my storage files.

Phloating Phlasher
08-09-2023, 12:03
Oh I'm Bi-Swearable in English & French. Most of which I learned from Belgian truck drivers so you can imagine it's pretty "spicy"!
I remember the month-long subway strike in Manhattan, several of us cycled from Queens to 34th & Broadway we meet up as we came in & there were 7 or 8 of us by the time we crossed the 59th St bridge, 3 of us had lived in Paris & cycled there & so we'd bellow French insults just like we were cycling in "The City of Lights"!

Mark in Ottawa
08-09-2023, 02:48
Oh I'm Bi-Swearable in English & French. Most of which I learned from Belgian truck drivers so you can imagine it's pretty "spicy"!
I remember the month-long subway strike in Manhattan, several of us cycled from Queens to 34th & Broadway we meet up as we came in & there were 7 or 8 of us by the time we crossed the 59th St bridge, 3 of us had lived in Paris & cycled there & so we'd bellow French insults just like we were cycling in "The City of Lights"!

Can you share a few of them. I'm about to start my bi-annual review of French grammar and it might spice things up a bit.

Phloating Phlasher
08-09-2023, 08:22
Oh I'd be delighted to.

"Ce n'est pas qu'un tas de merde de porc. C'est une enorme montagne de merde de porc"!
"Si les cerveaux, taient de la merde, tu serais constiup?"
"C'est tellement dommage que vos parents ne se sont jamais rencontrs"!
"Dis-moi s'il te plat. comment avez-vous conduit jusqu'ici sans tomber en panne alors que vous vous etes gar? comme un basque espagnol ivre ?"

JohnMOhio
08-09-2023, 08:44
Translation?

kj47
08-10-2023, 01:18
Mange toute la kris de merde, mougi tru de chu

Phloating Phlasher
08-10-2023, 09:45
"It's not just a pile of pig xxxx. It's a huge mountain of pig xxxx"!
"If brains were crap, would you be constipated?"
"It's such a shame that your parents never met"!
"Tell me please. How did you drive here without breaking down when you parked like a drunken Spanish Basque?"

- - - Updated - - -

Mange toute la kris de merde, mougi tru de chu

quoi ?