PDA

View Full Version : Chinese women's missile force and honor guard

rayg
06-13-2023, 08:23
It wasn't long ago Chinese women were not considered part of an armed military force but that has now changed and here are a couple of examples!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z_08V9qh4M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL9RFW1iNVg

Allen
06-13-2023, 08:43
Due to our cuts to military spending.

Our technology being given and sold to China.

Our technology being stolen and reproduced.

China probably doesn't tolerate "woke" and trans chit in their military.

The U.S. building China's economy.

Along with their sheer numbers including those of them that live here.

I have little hope that we could win a war against them

rayg
06-13-2023, 09:51
Sorry to say but I agree! Times have changed in our country as the countries foundations has been weaken by drugs, crime, the lefties, and of course because of China and it's growing power and influence over and in the US! I'm glad I had lived in the best of the times of the country!

Allen
06-13-2023, 11:14
FIFY

PM me if you have any questions.

kj47
06-13-2023, 11:32
Preparing for the march across the US, invation by biden of course.

bruce
06-13-2023, 01:40
Looks like the chicom one child policy really produced results. Sincerely. bruce.

Allen
06-13-2023, 01:49
Looks like the chicom one child policy really produced results. Sincerely. bruce.

They just flooded the shores of other countries and continued to multiply.

blackhawknj
06-13-2023, 02:52
The PRC has done more by buying up US farmland and real estate than they could ever hope to achieve by military action.
The Reds under Mao and his successors always understood-as we did in WWII-that when you put a woman in uniform, put her behind a desk, driving a truck, in a communications unit, any position where physical strength is not required, you free a man to fight.

Allen
06-13-2023, 04:50
The PRC has done more by buying up US farmland and real estate than they could ever hope to achieve by military action.
The Reds under Mao and his successors always understood-as we did in WWII-that when you put a woman in uniform, put her behind a desk, driving a truck, in a communications unit, any position where physical strength is not required, you free a man to fight.

They produce meat and crops here, export it to China and it's considered a U.S. export as far as the trade balance goes.

bruce
06-13-2023, 05:52
If the prc owns so much US land/farms, then why are farmers/agribusinesses permitted to make such sales? Simple answer is to not permit prc front companies, etc. to own US land, buildings, etc. Sincerely. bruce.

dryheat
06-13-2023, 09:38
If the prc owns so much US land/farms, then why are farmers/agribusinesses permitted to make such sales? Simple answer is to not permit prc front companies, etc. to own US land, buildings, etc. Sincerely. bruce.

Which means? Chicom can rape us? We have a big ahh..well. It doesn't hurt yet.
There are things economy, that I don't understand. China is expected to become the largest economy, army, yes, army in the world. Maybe in my late lifetime. Standby. Hey, when you get old do you think everything stops when you kick it? Oh, and those are some good looking women.