PDA

View Full Version : WTS:Correct and Original H.R.A. M1 Rifle... 4.73 (HRA first block)

rlc_hntr
04-01-2023, 01:03
Early first block H.R.A. M1 Rifle for sale. Lovely clean Ser.# 4730280 with a nice light Black American Walnut matching Stock (3/8 DOD) and Hand Guards. This is truly a "Rack Queen". Barrel gauges at (ME 1.75 / TE 3.0) and has a shiny bore.
Barrel reads "HRA D6535448 3-54 RS30 P (P is punch marked) M 5" and is original to the rifle. All parts of this rifle appear to be H.R.A and in the original Black/Green finish as came from the factory. Not a military rebuild (No Rebuild cartouche) and NO import marks.

Rifle must be shipped to a C&R or a FFL and I will observe all State and Federal laws. I am a private Collector and will collect NO state tax or charge any absurd dealers fees (Guns Int, J.T.D.,E Bay etc...). Three day Non Fire inspection with full money back (minus shipping) if the rifle is not to your liking. U.S. sale only.
This unit is priced at $2095.00 plus $55.00 (Fed Ex/ Insured) shipping.

Please E mail me for photos and to ask any questions.

rlc_hntr@yahoo.com

This rifle is cross posted and first "I'll take IT" wins the first right of refusal.
Don't let this one get away!

Rifle number 4730280 HRA
Receiver Drawing Number: D-6528231 "A"
Barrel Marking: HRA D6535448 3-54 RS30 P M 5
Bolt Drawing Number: D6528287 .U.
Bolt Heat Lot Number: .U.
Firing Pin : Standard Dark Black
Operating Rod: D35382 HRA
Trigger Housing: 652890 - HRA
Trigger Guard: Stamped with post war bend
Hammer: HRA 5546008
Safety: HRA
Bullet Guide: Stamped with notch
Clip Latch: Squared post war unmarked
Follower Assembly: Unmarked
Follower Rod: Long Fork, Riveted HRA profile
Gas Cylinder: Wide Base Black
Gas Cylinder Lock Screw: Poppet Slot "O" HRA
Front Sight Screw: HRA profile
Rear Sight Pinion: Post War
Rear Sight Nut: N/A post war
Elevation Knob: Knurled HRA
Windage Knob: Knurled DRC
Lower Band: Flat
Rear Guard Clip: Flat
Stock Cartouche: DOD with circled P on grip. The DOD is 3/8 inch.

rlc_hntr
04-04-2023, 06:47
early first block h.r.a. M1 rifle for sale. Lovely clean ser.# 4730280 with a nice light black american walnut matching stock (3/8 dod) and hand guards. This is truly a "rack queen". Barrel gauges at (me 1.75 / te 3.0) and has a shiny bore.
Barrel reads "hra d6535448 3-54 rs30 p (p is punch marked) m 5" and is original to the rifle. All parts of this rifle appear to be h.r.a and in the original black/green finish as came from the factory. Not a military rebuild (no rebuild cartouche) and no import marks.

Rifle must be shipped to a c&r or a ffl and i will observe all state and federal laws. I am a private collector and will collect no state tax or charge any absurd dealers fees (guns int, j.t.d.,e bay etc...). Three day non fire inspection with full money back (minus shipping) if the rifle is not to your liking. U.s. Sale only.
This unit is priced at price drop $2195.00 plus $55.00 (fed ex/ insured) shipping.

Please e mail me for photos and to ask any questions.

rlc_hntr@yahoo.com

this rifle is cross posted and first "i'll take it" wins the first right of refusal.
Don't let this one get away!

Rifle number 4730280 hra
receiver drawing number: D-6528231 "a"
barrel marking: Hra d6535448 3-54 rs30 p m 5
bolt drawing number: D6528287 .u.
Bolt heat lot number: .u.
Firing pin : Standard dark black
operating rod: D35382 hra
trigger housing: 652890 - hra
trigger guard: Stamped with post war bend
hammer: Hra 5546008
safety: Hra
bullet guide: Stamped with notch
clip latch: Squared post war unmarked
follower assembly: Unmarked
follower rod: Long fork, riveted hra profile
gas cylinder: Wide base black
gas cylinder lock screw: Poppet slot "o" hra
front sight screw: Hra profile
rear sight pinion: Post war
rear sight nut: N/a post war
elevation knob: Knurled hra
windage knob: Knurled drc
lower band: Flat
rear guard clip: Flat
stock cartouche: Dod with circled p on grip. The dod is 3/8 inch.

price drop $2095.00