PDA

View Full Version : Teens walk free without charges after battered Fox News weatherman

rayg
01-23-2023, 11:42
Anger as woke Manhattan DA lets three teen suspects walk free without charges after battering Fox News weatherman on subway - leaving him with bruised rib and two black eyes

Teenagers who battered Fox News weatherman are released without charges
Twitter users left furious, with one asking 'how can anyone feel safe in the city?'
Handling of the case adds to criticism of 'woke' Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11666643/Anger-Manhattan-DA-three-teens-battered-Fox-News-weatherman-let-without-charges.html

Allen
01-23-2023, 11:46
Good thing those weren't CNN weathermen.

Johnny P
01-24-2023, 07:12
They were released so they could go out and breed more little thugs.

RicM
01-24-2023, 07:41
Sorry for sounding callous, I feet bad for the guy but then he was quoted in the local rag on saying, well its NYC, with a smile. Sound to me more of a "we are the world" lets love each other guy. First off knowing the high crime increased in the subways in NYC why the hell would you ride it at night by yourself unarmed!!!. The man makes good money, why not take a cab or uber home. Why,,,,,cause he strikes me as a left leaning typical NYC resident. Never pays attention of the WOKE attitudes in the DA's office always thinks the dangers are over blown. Hopefully this guy will learn from his mistake and I do thank God he survived. And as my motto goes.....A good Conservative is usually victimized Liberal.

My son when he was 19 left a concert from the upper east side and walked across thru Harlem to take a subway back up to his dorm at school. My head exploded when he told me. He only did that once he learned, and nothing happened that night thank God. And if wondering, no I never lived in NYC and I did do 20 years, all in the South Bronx in the PD thru the 80-90's. Yes the City has reclassified MANY armed street Robberies to Larcenies to lower the announced crime stats. They fudge the numbers BIG TIME. Not to mention refuse to jail anyone. They did make arrests in that case and they all have been released before that poor guy was released from the hospital.

dryheat
01-24-2023, 09:57
You've got a point there, but it's places like NY and LA and SF that set the standard. If you live in Montana you need to adhere to the rules there too. You might get away with whupping up on a car jacker (if they do that there) but it's going to get some lawyers attention.

Johnny P
01-24-2023, 01:09
It's the guy's fault he got beat up because he was using public transportation? If he had protected himself and shot the miscreants he would still be in jail. If he had a gun he would first have tried to run away or contact the police before protecting himself. The thugs are under no such requirements.