PDA

View Full Version : old spice deodorant

one shot
11-28-2021, 10:28
seems they are recalling the spray can deodorants lucky me I used it for years and now it causes cancer . https://www.post-gazette.com/business/money/2021/11/26/Some-Old-Spice-and-Secret-deodorants-recalled-after-cancer-causing-chemical-is-detected/stories/202111270023 yeah I've had cancer . What would you do with your half a can .

dryheat
11-30-2021, 02:23
I don't want to stink the place up so I use deoderant. Anti-persperant goes against God's rule. Fifty yrs. of Speed Stick and no cancer. Is it flameable?

Major Tom
11-30-2021, 07:58
Now-a-days, everything you touch or internally consume caused cancer of one form or another!

Allen
11-30-2021, 09:06
Now-a-days, everything you touch or internally consume caused cancer of one form or another!

+1

While I believe this subject might have some merit on causing cancer like most aerosols it does seem like every day there is something that someone, somewhere feels causes cancer.

How many times have we read that coffee causes cancer only to read shorty after that drinking coffee prevents getting cancer?

To some of the "experts" just reading this articale causes cancer.

dryheat
11-30-2021, 09:12
If I get cancer from coffee, it's a good trade off. 50 yrs. of coffee and no cancer so far. I'll take it. Yeah, I'm lucky. Some people get cancer at 2 yrs. There might be something wrong with them.