PDA

View Full Version : A video of a very long train loaded with heavy military vehicles

rayg
12-24-2020, 12:49
Video of a real long train loaded with a large number of heavy military vehicles including, jeeps. tanks, Apc's, etc.. Wonder were it's going and/or coming from

The Train was filmed in the CSX Yard back in March (Pensacola, Florida)

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sfezl_1608772299

togor
12-24-2020, 06:21
Trump's martial law parade?

lyman
12-24-2020, 07:01
Trump's martial law parade?

likely since,,,,

This War Train was filmed in the CSX Yard back in March (Pensacola, Florida)

it was for a deployment, or a unit moving from one location to another,

m1ashooter
12-27-2020, 06:12
The time stamp is from March. Probably a unit headed to Fort Irwin for training. Could be units of the 3rd ID. I've seen long trains like this in Houston as they head to the port to load for rotation to Iraq as units would take all their vehicles with them.

lyman
12-27-2020, 06:14
The time stamp is from March. Probably a unit headed to Fort Irwin for training. Could be units of the 3rd ID. I've seen long trains like this in Houston as they head to the port to load for rotation to Iraq as units would take all their vehicles with them.

yup,

seen a few come thru here since we are a crossroads of sorts between several large military forts, ,

used to see a long train of artillery headed to or from Pickett years ago, but I think they are mostly tanks now

dryheat
12-27-2020, 08:11
I came across a scene of a long train of 155's on flatbeds. It was interesting to watch them unload. They just drive from flatbed to flatbed and then drop off on a huge pile of dirt behind the last car. These guys were training at Florence, AZ in the desert. Probably some driving but I'd guess more artillery. That was a few years back. These days I wonder if they can coincide with all the ATV traffict.

Former Cav
12-31-2020, 05:03
for a moderator you sure show your true colors.
I find it amazing as to how "tolerant, kind and caring" liberals are!!

Hal O'Peridol
01-05-2021, 09:58
Back in the last century I did many rail loads in Germany and Colorado. Loading up my track to go to training at Hohenfels, Graf, Ft Irwin.

Not that big a deal. Makes for a long day though.

lyman
01-06-2021, 07:24
for a moderator you sure show your true colors.
I find it amazing as to how "tolerant, kind and caring" liberals are!!

please clarify which Moderator you are referring to when you post this stuff,