PDA

View Full Version : Python emerges from a bin next to the petrol pump at a service station

rayg
12-08-2020, 04:19
Python emerges from a bin right next to the petrol pump at a service station

Ssssssuper or unleaded? Startling moment a python emerges from a bin right next to the petrol pump at a service station

Love the comment of a reader.."The snakes think that the petrol hoses are fellow snakes. Lol

A carpet python slithered through a bin next to a patrol pump at a service station

A customer captured a photo of the snake while filling up at the bowser

Carpet pythons are non-venomous to humans but can cause puncture wounds

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9022989/Python-emerges-bin-right-petrol-pump-service-station.html

bruce
12-08-2020, 05:42
Good reason to use low flash ammunition in a cc handgun. That way everything gets handled properly, i.e, snake is DRT, no ignition of gas fumes, finish paying at the pump and drive on! Sincerely. bruce.

Gun Smoke
12-08-2020, 12:30
Good reason to use low flash ammunition in a cc handgun. That way everything gets handled properly, i.e, snake is DRT, no ignition of gas fumes, finish paying at the pump and drive on! Sincerely. bruce.

Stop-Pump-Shoot-and Go

M1Tommy
12-08-2020, 01:12
Oh.. bummer.... and I was thinking, "Gee someone found a cool revolver!" :icon_lol:
Tommy

Gun Smoke
12-08-2020, 02:48
Oh.. bummer.... and I was thinking, "Gee someone found a cool revolver!" :icon_lol:
Tommy

If it could actually emerge then it could possibly qualify to be called an "asault weapon". Otherwise there's no such thing.

dryheat
12-08-2020, 04:32
If it could actually emerge then it could possibly qualify to be called an "asault weapon". Otherwise there's no such thing.

Nailed it.

Sunray
12-09-2020, 10:51
"...Carpet pythons are non-venomous to humans..." Pythons, except those from Colt, are non-venomous to everything. They're constrictors. They eat rats and other vermin. Why would you even think about killing it?
Mind you, in Australia, where there is no CCW, everything, including their government, is out to get you.

Gun Smoke
12-09-2020, 05:31
Why would you even think about killing it?

They are sometimes aggresive, grow to a large size, and with those many long curved teeth they latch on, are difficult to remove, and do much damage. Sometimes it may be better to be bitten by a venomous snake. Plus, in the wild they are eliminating the natural habitat and taking over. I can't think of any reason to NOT kill one.

tmark
12-09-2020, 05:49
These released pythons are causing big problems in the Everglades of Florida.