PDA

View Full Version : Any recommendations for T/C percussion lock parts source?

jjrothWA
12-05-2020, 08:36
Have a New Englander and need some parts for the lock, it the same as the TC Hawkens lock, but nothing new onTC website and Numrich is Out of stock.

Thanks.

lyman
12-06-2020, 05:52
track of the wolf?
Dixie?

Tom Trevor
12-22-2020, 09:21
I just bought a complete lock off e-bay dirty plate bent. Cheaper than parts alone. Took it apart and rebuilt my lock. TOW is having new tumblers made and may be in stock late next year.

jjrothWA
12-22-2020, 12:57
GAve tumbler to local smith, he doing to endmill the stem left inside and retap the 6-40 thread.

Fortuneately, I have a 12 ga NE and swapped the lock over to complete thw late anterless season here in SE Mi.

RicM
03-22-2021, 09:30
Try S & S Firearms https://www.ssfirearms.com/ Had great luck searching for some small parts for my Trap Door Carbine and my 1864 Springfield that needed a Sear Spring (see pic) Place has been there forever, he is located in Queens NY so it was about 90 minutes form me being upstate NY. Great guy and the place is loaded with antique firearms parts. He had one in stock $15 bucks and he installed it for me right there. Previous decades ago someone replaced it with a small coil spring instead it 48995