PDA

View Full Version : Any men left

Rifleman
08-07-2020, 11:44
https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-oregon-police-protests-riots-mayor

I'm calling those of you who live on the west coast out, time to man up and stop letting dear elderly ladies with walkers stand up for what is right.

shadycon
08-07-2020, 02:37
They still haven't learned that talking is not getting the job done. When will they use force against force on criminals:1948:?

Major Tom
08-08-2020, 03:09
I have a gut feeling that someday soon when rioters with guns come up against citizens with guns defending their property there will be a shootout. The rioters will lose and the citizen will pay for being in the right.

blackhawknj
08-08-2020, 10:27
Those real men will be forced to make a self criticism" and go through courses to purge them of their toxic masculinity.

barretcreek
08-08-2020, 12:27
The defections from the Ministry of Propaganda are all to the conservative viewpoint. Holding firm is beginning to pay.

That couple in ol' St. Lou are finding friends in the right places. Congresscritter Omar got dissed by her hometown rag.

jjrothWA
08-08-2020, 05:24
Snohomish, WA men met a caravan out of seattle,spreading the "word" to the white people of Snohomis, and they turned around.

Heard on the Tom Gresham radio program two weeks ago, that in Idaho, a caravan of mercedes vechicles was coming to spread theword, and they turned around after seeing the hillside of the I94 with MEN.

A County Sheriff in Florida, was asked about what he intended to do: He spoke plainly and simply; " I have 36000 CPLin this county, and I will 'Deputizes" them. Nothing happed.

Mytownship cleerk for the recent and upcoming November election, asked me to help remove the three-shot plugs from his shotgun, I did and located a "riot barrel" for one. We are ready and waiting.

dryheat
08-08-2020, 07:31
Good grief.