PDA

View Full Version : Covid Risk Management

togor
05-12-2020, 06:13
Possibly useful link to some.

https://www.erinbromage.com/post/the-risks-know-them-avoid-them

S.A. Boggs
05-12-2020, 12:40
Very interesting if his data is correct or just an assumption. Before I would take this information for fact I would like to see the supporting data and the population monitored. It also would be interested to seeing any data from a truly closed society for a long period of time...say a U.S. Nuclear sub? Personally I and my family are going to stay away from closed areas such as restaurants regardless of distance. I am not too concerned on their distance but how well they clean the air constantly. What type of filtration do they do, in our home it is all HEPA all over the cabin including the greenhouse. Our air is in constant motion being cleaned thru filtration systems.:banana100:
Sam

togor
05-12-2020, 12:45
He's saying the same stuff others have said, that this is basically an indoor disease. So crowded photos at the beach....the beach part is less an infection path than the bathrooms.

S.A. Boggs
05-12-2020, 01:06
He's saying the same stuff others have said, that this is basically an indoor disease. So crowded photos at the beach....the beach part is less an infection path than the bathrooms.

Have to agree with you on this with the addition of the UV rays. Apparently this virus is not to keen with UV rays around.
Sam

togor
05-12-2020, 01:43
Have to agree with you on this with the addition of the UV rays. Apparently this virus is not to keen with UV rays around.
Sam

Might be UV but also good old fashioned fresh air dilution since no one says it's more contagious at night

lyman
05-12-2020, 07:29
our great Lord Northam has dictated we subjects can use the Beaches of the Commonwealth but only for Fishing and Exercise,

no playing, no sandcastles, no sunbathing, just exercise and fishing,

good luck enforcing that