PDA

View Full Version : Here's a thought...............

Dan Shapiro
01-18-2019, 03:03
For the Snowflakes....................

Vern Humphrey
01-19-2019, 10:02
No -- and today's wussies would complain if THEY were forced to fight. "Someone else should do that for me!"

Allen
01-19-2019, 11:08
No -- and today's wussies would complain if THEY were forced to fight. "Someone else should do that for me!"

I remember when Desert Storm began. Many of the reservist were called up and many of them reneged on fighting sighting reasons like "my religion is against it" and "I never expected this". Those people should be jailed, fined, and forced to reimburse all $ they took from the taxpayers.

JB White
01-19-2019, 11:15
I remember when Desert Storm began. Many of the reservist were called up and many of them reneged on fighting sighting reasons like "my religion is against it" and "I never expected this". Those people should be jailed, fined, and forced to reimburse all $ they took from the taxpayers.

My favorite one was, " I joined up to go to school, not to fight."
Consider yourself educated you sniveling little tit sucker. Now pick up that damned rifle and fall in.

TomSudz
01-20-2019, 12:03
My favorite one was, " I joined up to go to school, not to fight."
Consider yourself educated you sniveling little tit sucker. Now pick up that damned rifle and fall in.

JB, you and some here might (but then again, might not) be surprised to hear that when my Guard unit was activated for Iraq, most of the "kids" who were college students were angriest about the news reports saying that. They would be livid when they heard somebody saying that on the news. Most of the comments from them were on the order of, "Hey, A-hole, you joined the military!" Maybe we just had a good crop, but those guys basically wanted to serve their country- just not full time- and get some money to better their education. They knew and accepted the risk of going to war and didn't b!tch about it.

Vern Humphrey
01-20-2019, 01:51
If we had to storm Omaha Beach or Iwo Jima again, we have the men who could do it. But they'd have to wade through a lot of wussies on their way to the recruiting office.

PWC
01-20-2019, 09:53
When we joined, we signed a blank check; it was left for Uncle Sam to fill in the amount. Sadly, some paid all they had. Everyone paid something, some more than others.