PDA

View Full Version : So, is the "Bill of Rights," dead?

RED
12-14-2018, 12:27
New Jersey gun ban to be vigorously enforced…

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-13/new-jersey-declares-war-its-residents-plans-door-door-gun-confiscation-campaign

Then there is the Boulder Colorado deadline of 12/27/2018 to have your AR-15 “certified.” So far 85 guns have been “certified,” by the PD. Boulder’s population is over 107,000 so if just 1/2 of 1% of the population owns a AR or a high capacity magazine that means there are 500 (+-) soon to be arrested and fined $1,000 plus jail time.

The "Bill of Rights" is still in the Constitution but that entire document is no longer relevant. It is just a fairy tale that was made up by a bunch of retarded old slave owners back in the Dark Ages.

Dolt
12-14-2018, 02:05
New Jersey gun ban to be vigorously enforced…

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-13/new-jersey-declares-war-its-residents-plans-door-door-gun-confiscation-campaign

Then there is the Boulder Colorado deadline of 12/27/2018 to have your AR-15 “certified.” So far 85 guns have been “certified,” by the PD. Boulder’s population is over 107,000 so if just 1/2 of 1% of the population owns a AR or a high capacity magazine that means there are 500 (+-) soon to be arrested and fined $1,000 plus jail time.

The "Bill of Rights" is still in the Constitution but that entire document is no longer relevant. It is just a fairy tale that was made up by a bunch of retarded old slave owners back in the Dark Ages.

No one took our rights from us, we gave them away without a fight. But the Founding Fathers didn't know how adept we would be at making excuses to avoid committing ourselves to the armed defense of those rights like they had intended. We are cowards all. We deserve the fate we have allowed for ourselves.

Allen
12-14-2018, 02:09
No one took our rights from us, we gave them away without a fight. But the Founding Fathers didn't know how adept we would be at making excuses to avoid committing ourselves to the armed defense of those rights like they had intended. We are cowards all. We deserve the fate we have allowed for ourselves.

I don't fully see it that way due to rigged elections and commies running for office to chose from in the first place. Other than vote what else can we do? Shoot the bastards?

Dolt
12-14-2018, 02:13
I don't fully see it that way due to rigged elections and commies running for office to chose from in the first place. Other than vote what else can we do? Shoot the bastards?

From the Declaration of Independence: That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

blackhawknj
12-14-2018, 03:06
I live in NJ, haven't seen anything about "door to door searches"-in NYC under Bloomberg they discontinued "buy and bust" gun arrests after a couple of cops were plugged. The only legal action I heard of under the state 's AWB ban was against a State Trooper. He considered himself exempt, but his neighbor-a municipal cop with whom he was feuding-turned him in. They know there will be massive non-compliance, the goal is to create a Surveillance and Snitch society, sow fear and mistrust.
You get an illegal magazine, wipe it clean, plant it and a couple of nickel bags in the trunk of an anti-gunner and....

lyman
12-15-2018, 06:53
I live in NJ, haven't seen anything about "door to door searches"-in NYC under Bloomberg they discontinued "buy and bust" gun arrests after a couple of cops were plugged. The only legal action I heard of under the state 's AWB ban was against a State Trooper. He considered himself exempt, but his neighbor-a municipal cop with whom he was feuding-turned him in. They know there will be massive non-compliance, the goal is to create a Surveillance and Snitch society, sow fear and mistrust.
You get an illegal magazine, wipe it clean, plant it and a couple of nickel bags in the trunk of an anti-gunner and....

sold a bunch of stuff for a guy a few years ago

his father in law worked in a shop somewhere in upstate NY,
owner got in some trouble over a couple of magazines that may or may not have been legal to have in his shop,

he got nervous, afraid someone would come and go thru his house, and sold almost everything immediately,

I sold a pile of ammo and accessories for him, since he was already in NY, I told the family member I was dealing helping to sell the guns in NY, since they were supposedly all legal and would bring more cash for him there than in Va or another none ban state

all that hysteria over a couple magazines

- - - Updated - - -

sold a bunch of stuff for a guy a few years ago

his father in law worked in a shop somewhere in upstate NY,
owner got in some trouble over a couple of magazines that may or may not have been legal to have in his shop,

he got nervous, afraid someone would come and go thru his house, and sold almost everything immediately,

I sold a pile of ammo and accessories for him, since he was already in NY, I told the family member I was dealing helping to sell the guns in NY, since they were supposedly all legal and would bring more cash for him there than in Va or another none ban state

all that hysteria over a couple magazines

- - - Updated - - -

double tap,,,, wow

RED
12-15-2018, 04:01
Apparently my link is wrong and possession of firearms and/or magazines of 10+ rounds is legal in NJ.

Question for blackhawk how many Glocks do you own? Careful now, if you say 1, you are a jail bird in waiting.

lyman
12-15-2018, 04:16

does NJ have a red flag law?

Allen
12-15-2018, 04:41
does NJ have a red flag law?

If you'll notice states that have red flag laws are states infested with democrats.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_flag_law

My state, so far has always been gun friendly. Down here a red flag means stay out of the f****g water.

blackhawknj
12-16-2018, 02:11
It seems the magazine limit law in NJ has no LEO exemption, so theoretically cops can't carry their 12 round duty magazines off-duty.
The Bill of Rights is not dead, rather like the Laws of Animalism in "Animal Farm" they're constantly being re-written. Part of the "Living Consititution" idea.

Vern Humphrey
12-16-2018, 03:26
Here's the thing, if the Constitution is inoperative, so is the Federal Government. Think about that.

lyman
12-18-2018, 07:50
It seems the magazine limit law in NJ has no LEO exemption, so theoretically cops can't carry their 12 round duty magazines off-duty.
The Bill of Rights is not dead, rather like the Laws of Animalism in "Animal Farm" they're constantly being re-written. Part of the "Living Consititution" idea.

good,

they are citizens just like you and I ,

they , and the politicians, should have to abide by whatever law is passed,

infact, since cops are citizens, they should carry limited capacity mags on duty, (what's good for the goose.......)