PDA

View Full Version : Seen this?

barretcreek
07-25-2018, 09:55
https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/furey-meet-the-spin-doctor-behind-the-hussain-family-statement

Nice little apology the family put out, but how real was it? Did Jr. have a long, documented history of being a looney? It appears he had a well documented history of being on a watch list however.

m1ashooter
07-25-2018, 11:39
If he didn't yell Allah Akbar then I guess its classified as a random I'm going to kill some people crime.

clintonhater
07-25-2018, 12:08
He was gunning for whites only, because he told a man he passed who was wearing a turban, "don't worry, I won't shoot you."

Sunray
07-26-2018, 09:21
The guy had no documented history of anything. His parents said he was depressed etc. His neighbours said the exact opposite. Nor was he on any kind of "watch list". Neither the TO cops nor the RCMP had never heard of the guy.
"...because he told a man..." That's absolute BS of the highest order. There's no evidence of anything remotely like that happening. The cops are refuting the ISIS claims too.

remus
07-27-2018, 09:40
In my opinion, no muslim should be trusted. They just seem to be an unstable people.